Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball Recipe
If you love eating raw chocolate chip cookie dough, this recipe is for you! If you are looking for a delicious dip or ‘ball’ to take to your next potluck, family gathering or holiday party, your search for a fabulous recipe has ended right now.
This is the recipe I was telling you about in the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dip with Toffee Chips that my family has made for years and we pass around the table at ‘second seating’ at Thanksgiving. In case you missed these Thanksgiving post you may want o check out: Awesome Turkey, 3 Ingredient Cranberry Sauce, Fabulous Thanksgiving Stuffing, or my Thanksgiving Leftovers Sandwich.
- 1 (8 oz.) Brick of Cream Cheese – softened
- 1 stick of Butter – softened
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Cream the butter and cream cheese until there are no longer lumps.
- Add the brown sugar and powdered sugar.
- Stir to combine.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Serve with ‘Nilla wafers, graham sticks, wheat thins or strawberries.
Chill the chocolate chip cheese ball in the refrigerator for at least an hour. Remove from from refrigerator, using plastic wrap, form a ball and roll in extra mini chips.