It is Thanksgiving!!! It is time to eat all the things.
I don’t know about you but I am focusing to much on the
to be thinking about much else. If I was thinking things through I would have pulled a recipe or two from my post showcasing 24 crock pot recipes to make Thanksgiving easier.
What is the LAST thing on my mind?
Somewhere in the chopping of the onions and before I peel the apples I remember that the table might want to be decorated.
Here are 4 tablescape ideas that are super simple and are easy even for the craft-challenged. If you need an instructional video check out the video at the top of this post. This is what I talked about on my latest appearance on Good Day Pa!
Canning Jar Ring Pumpkins
- Gather canning jar rings. (20 is what I use but you can use as many as you like.
- Line the canning jar rings up so they nest together.
- Cut a length of ribbon, string or twine the length of the rings.
- String the rings onto the ribbon.
- Tightly tie the rings into a circle.
Easy! If you are feeling extra crafty you can spray paint the rings.
Cinnamon Stick Candle
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Glue gun with glue sticks
- Candle (I found mine at the dollar store)
- Paper (parchment works if you have it.)
- Optional: Ribbon
- Wrap a piece of paper around the candle and secure with tape.
- Glue the cinnamon sticks to the paper with the hot glue gun.
Keep going until you have covered the paper with the cinnamon sticks.
Add a festive ribbon if you are feeling extra crafty.
- A variety of dried beans, seeds and legumes
- Tall cylinder or clear container
- Optional: Tea lights or candles
Layer the beans, seeds and legumes in the glass containers. Add a festive ribbon around the container if you are feeling extra crafty or add a tea candle if you want some more ambiance.
- Fresh Cranberries (1 bag shown)
- Tall, clear cylinders
This is SOOOOOO simple.
Fill the cylinder with water and dump in the fresh cranberries. The fresh cranberries float due to the 4 air pockets that are in the enter of each berry.
I hope you love these simple Thanksgiving tablescapes! Happy Thanksgiving!