Cotton Round Snowman Craft For Preschoolers
My preschooler came home from school the other day with this super cute craft and I just love the creativity of his teachers!
They are talking all about snow and snowmen this week and this is one of the crafts that they created for snowman week. It took me a few glances to figure out what the round circles of the snowman were made of but I discovered they are makeup rounds! We all have a million of these little things laying around so we are half way to creating this cotton round snowman craft!
- 1/2 a sheet card stock or construction paper (blue shown here but any color will due)
- 3 makeup cotton rounds
- 2 google eyes
- 1 sequin on orange paper triangle
- piece of yarn or ribbon about 4″ long
- 3-4 buttons (color of choice)
- Red construction paper/craft foam hat
- Using the school glue, affix the cotton rounds to the construction paper/card stock.
- Using school glue attach the hat, eyes, nose, scarf and buttons.
- Have the child decorate around the snowman to put him in a winter scene.
- Have the child write their name on the project and the date so you don’t forget how little they were when they created this craft.
Here are some more winter, snow and snowman related activities for kids and preschoolers: