All of my favorite breakfast flavors in one cup! A delicious breakfast item to keep in the fridge for grab and go meals yet fancy enough for a ladies tea party.
I make these the night before for my family because, let’s face it, I don’t like to wake up earlier than I have to in the morning!
Start by cooking 5 strips of bacon, crisp.
I am using thick cut bacon, but use what you want.
I think a pepper bacon or a maple bacon would be good in this recipe.
Crumble the bacon.
Reserve a bit for garnish, if you are feeling fancy.
Chop 2 Tablespoons, or there about, of green onion.
If you don’t have green onions, chives will be a good substitution.
Are you eggs fresh? These were laid this morning by our chickens. But what about the eggs in your fridge?
HERE is a video on how to tell if your eggs are fresh:
1 8 oz package of Cream cheese, soften.
2 tablespoons milk (not pictured)
2 Packages of large flaky biscuits. (not pictured)
1/2 cup cheddar cheese (or cheese of your choice… not pictured)
- Spray the muffin tin with non stick spray.
- Flatten and press each flaky biscuit into the muffin tin.
- Beat the cream cheese smooth.
- Add the milk, green onions, cheese and bacon. Stir to combine.
- Bake at 350 for 23-26 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.
- Remove from the pan and allow to cool completely.
- Store in the refrigerator in a closed container.