Free Envelope Printable To Store Box Tops For School
We are in full blown back to school mode at my house! If it hasn’t happened at your house it will be happening in a matter of days, I can assure you.
For my family back to school means backpacks, new folders, a fresh pair of shoes and a bit of restocking the pantry. We make lists of items the kids would like to have included in their lunches, after school snack and travel treats.
Back to school also means it is time to start collecting all the Box Tops For Education points! With three kids collecting them this year I thought we needed a way to keep each classroom separate and be sure that there was even distribution of the points.
I made a quick printable to be printed on a small envelope and I thought YOU would like a copy.
I have a spot for your child’s name, grade and teacher. I know that some classrooms and grades have competitions to see who can collect the most so being able to separate them was very important.
FREE Envelope Printable
This printable is only available in black and white. I did this so you can save your colored ink.
Download the free PDF. This is to be printed on the invitation envelopes. Size 4 3/8 x 5 3/4 (#5 1/2 Baronial, CO 198)
Load your envelopes into your printer and print as you would print an envelope.
I select EnvA2 as my paper type…. It might be a bit different on your printer.
Set the ink type to Black.
To help out your school you can pass out these envelopes to other people who do not have kids in school!
Here are some people who might help you out by collecting Box Tops and donating them to your school:
- Aunts and Uncles
- Your dog walker
- Your cleaning person
- Church friends
- Sororities and Fraternities
- College Professors
Don’t forget to go back and pick up the envelopes you passed out. Make it easy for people to donate to your school.
Box Tops are on a lot of our favorite products so it is SUPER simple to collect them and donate the to the school. But there is MORE! For a limited time when you purchase a minimum of 3 General Mills Box Tops Products between 8/16 and 11/16 you can earn EXTRA Box Tops in the form of an eBoxTop!
Here are the details:
- Purchase 3 General Mills Box Tops products and enter your receipt on samsclub.com/boxtops to earn 100 eBoxTops
- Purchase 6 General Mills Box Tops products and earn 200 eBoxTops
- Purchase 9 General Mills Box Tops products and earn 300 eBoxTops
- Purchase 12 General Mills Box Tops products and earn 400 eBoxTops
- Visit samsclub.com/boxtops
- Purchase products between 8/16 – 11/16
- Email receipt to email@example.com
- Once validated come back to samsclub.com/boxtops to enter eBoxTops code and assign the code to your school!
Here is a list of products that will qualify you for the bonus eBoxTops:
*Hint* Take a screen shot of this list so you can refer to it when you are shopping at Sam’s club!
- Cheerios 2 pk
- Honey Nut Cheerios 2 pk
- Lucky Charms 2 pk
- Cocoa Puffs
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Puffs
- Cascadian Farms Oats & Honey Granola
- Fruit Roll-Ups 72 ct
- Mott’s Medley Assorted Fruit Snacks 90 ct
- Nature Valley Crunchy Oats ‘n Honey Bars 49 ct
- Nature Valley Chewy Protein Bars 26 ct
- Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Peanut Bars 30 ct
- Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Almond Bars 30 ct
- Nature Valley Chewy Trail Mix Bars 48 ct
- Fiber One Oats & Chocolate Chewy Bars 36 ct
- Gardetto’s Snack Mix 36 ct
- Chex Mix Traditional 36 ct
- Chex Mix Traditional 40 oz bag
- Progresso Traditional Chicken Soup Favorites 8 pk
- Go-Gurt 32 ct
- Yoplait Original Variety Pack 18 ct
- Yoplait Light Variety Pack 18 ct
- Totino’s Pepperoni Pizza Rolls 150 ct
- Betty Crocker Hershey Ultimate Brownie Mix 4 pk
- Bisquick 96 oz
- Annie’s Popcorn 14 oz bag
- Annie’s Popcorn Snack PackAnnie’s Mac & Cheese Variety Pack