DIY Lush Shower Jellies For Teens By A Teen
If you are in love with the LUSH shower jellies and wanted to make them at home, now you can! This is a simple 3 ingredient recipe that will result in wiggly, jiggly shower jellies that are so much fun!
My teen is loving to create videos and all things DIY so she was more than happy to put together for you the tutorial video below. She did the research, material gathering, video setup, shooting and editing. It is pretty awesome when you see your kids learning a new craft and doing well at it.
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup clear body wash
- 1 envelope of gelatin
- 1 small pan
- wooden spoon
- measuring cups
- silicone mold
- Boil one cup water.
- Stir in 1 packet of unflavored gelatin.
- Add 1/2 cup clear body wash.
- Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved and the body wash is combined.
- Pour into silicone molds.
- Remove air bubbles/foam with a spoon for a cleaner look.
- Cool for at least 2 1/2 hours.
- Carefully remove from the molds.
- Store in the refrigerator for longer lasting jellies.
How to use:
Wet jellie, lather up. Cleanse your skin and rinse. Feel refreshed!