I want wonderful memories for my family. We have a new baby in the house and my sister got married on Saturday. We have a lot to be thankful for and to celebrate!
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
Opening presents in pajamas and taking lots of pictures.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
I would love a vacation with my husband to Italy. We have been married 11 years, have 3 kids and could really use a recharge!
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
We create personal ornaments for each person in the house as well as a family ornament for the year. The ornament will commemorate an accomplishment of the family member (ie. first christmas, learned to ride a bike, went on a vacation) It is fun to pull them out each year and see where we have been over the years.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Board games!!! We were big Uno and triominos players too.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Making cookies, going to look at christmas lights Christmas Eve, going to ‘midnight’ service Christmas Eve. EATING!!!
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
If it was with the kids we would like to go to Walt Disney World. If it was just the adults we would like to go to Italy. One day we will do both….eventually.