It is the end of the school year and you FORGOT to get the teacher a gift!
You didn’t mean to forget.
It just happened.
But you don’t have time to be Pinterest-fabulous. You barely have time to read this blog post! (But thanks for reading!) But I am here to help you out and make you look like you have all your ducks in a row.
Here is a super simple printable that is FREE to you! All you need to do is print it out!
Print the image on a piece of card stock and cut it out OR if you have an hour to spare, send it to Walmart, CVS, Target or Walgreens to the 1 hour photo place and have them print it for you on photo paper.
- Free Printable
- Cardboard Coffee Sleeve from the coffee shop
- Gift Card from the coffee shop
- Glue or tape.
- Print the printable on 5×7 photo paper, card stock or have it printed at a photo center.
- Glue or tape the cardboard coffee sleeve closed at the bottom to form a pocket.
- Glue or tape the coffee sleeve to the print out.
- Slide the gift card into the coffee sleeve.
- Sign the printable. I would suggest a sharpie if you are using a photo print.
If you are feeling super fancy, slide the the whole thing into an envelope and you are done!
Here are a few other printable that you might like to help celebrate the end of the school year and the start of summer: