Lasagna Stuffed Shells Recipe
We love Lasagna in our house but I make this twist on the recipe using large pasta shells to create lasagna stuffed shells. For me it is less messy to prepare than a traditional lasagna because I get help stuffing the shells from using a pastry bag with out a tip!
You might try a gallon zip top bag, if you don’t have a pastry bag, but I have always had bad luck with them busting open at the seam. It is probably just me. I know lots of people who have great luck using them.
Lasagna Stuffed Shells Ingredients:
- 1 box large shells (cooked 1 minute less than recommended and cooled to handle)
- 1/2 pound ground beef, cooked
- 1 box frozen, chopped spinach. Thawed and excess water squeezed out
- 16 oz ricotta cheese
- 16 oz. Large curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (Freshly grated if you have it. If not, no big deal.)
- 1 egg
- 1 24 oz. jar pasta sauce (your choice!)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Printable Lasagna Stuffed Shells Recipe: