Meals To Take To New Moms & Families Who Just Had A Baby. There are some soups, pork, beef and poultry based recipes.
25 Meals to Take to Families Who Just Had a Baby
When I had my babies we were flooded with food. It was amazing. Casseroles, pizza, lasagna and lots of carbs. There was a list of people lined up to bring food to us. I love a good casserole but after the third one in a row, I was ready for something with fiber. If you don’t know what I mean, you have not had a baby. Hydration is important after having a baby. We can guzzle as much water as we can but moms also need fiber and something non pasta based to keep her sustained.
Here are 25 meals to take to new moms
There are some soups, pork, beef and poultry based recipes. I tried to limit the pasta dishes, but some were just too good not to include!
Soup recipes for new moms
Hearty Beef Soup (with NEW VIDEO)
Restaurant Style Autumn Squash Soup
Super Simple Home Made Corn Chowder With Bacon
Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup
Crockpot Chicken Corn Soup
WHITE BEAN AND KALE SOUP
Vegetarian Lentil Soup
GLUTEN-FREE SLOW COOKER ITALIAN WEDDING SOUP
Copycat Zupa de Toscana Soup Recipe
EASY CHICKEN DUMPLINGS SOUP WITH PUMPKIN RECIPE
LOADED BAKED POTATO SOUP
Keto Friendly Cheesy Broccoli and Cauliflower Soup
Pork recipes for new moms
Beef recipes for new moms
Poultry recipes for new moms
- Take the meal in all disposable containers. The family needs to focus on the new baby, not getting you back your 9×13.
- No thank you note. Tell the family writing a thank you note is not necessary. You appreciate the sediment but you understand what it is like to be overwhelmed and thank you notes for food should be the last thing on their minds.
- Include the recipe. Include a hard copy of the recipe they are receiving. They might want to make it again!
- Pay attention to the siblings. When you arrive be sure to make a fuss and pay attention to the siblings when you drop off the meal. It is easy to dote on the baby but the siblings need some love too!
- Take the family a practical gift! Follow these instructions on how to make a diaper cake.
Pin This To Pinterest:
This originally published Mar 21, 2017.