These free printable Baby Yoda Valentines, aka Grogu, can easily be printed at home. What a fun Star Wars Valentine to give this year.
In celebration ‘The Child’ or as the internet calls the newest member of the Yoda species, Baby Yoda I have made you a few Baby Yoda Valentines to pass out to the Star Wars fans in your class!
Who is the child in Mandalorian?
Officially The Child in Disney+ Mandalorian does not have an official name that has been revealed but the Star Wars fans have dubbed this adorable creature ‘Baby Yoda’. Baby Yoda is 50 years old in the series but to a Yoda is that a baby?
What is in the cup that Baby Yoda holds?
The Mandalorian cares for the Child by offering it bone broth. Full of nutrients, bone broth is perfect to give to babies and older Yoda, alike. But for this printable I am substituting in hot cocoa for the bone broth.
Who drew this Baby Yoda?
I commissioned Kate Hamernik of @Katehamart on Instagram to sketch This Child for a free printable for Valentine’s day. She has a few other Baby Yoda themed valentine printable if you wanted to check those out too.
What you need for this Valentine:
- One or more of the Baby Yoda Valentine Printables (see below)
- Paper or card stock. I like 110 lb card stock.
- Hot cocoa packets
- Stapler ( if attaching cocoa packets)
Here is how you print the valentines:
- Download the printable.
- Use white printer paper. For a more sturdy card use 100 lb white card stock. (optional)
- Print on 8.5″ x 11″ paper.
- Set the print orientation on your printer to vertical. (up and down)
- Print and cut apart the tags.
- Attach to an individual packet of hot cocoa mix, if desired.
More free valentine printables:
- Free Printable Pencil Valentine
- Free Printable Applesauce Valentine
- Mandarin Orange Cup Valentine Free Printable