Marvel’s Captain Marvel is now out on DVD, Blu-ray, and digital release. Here is everything you need to know about the Captain Marvel movie and how to watch your favorite superhero at home and on the go.
When does Captain Marvel come out on digital?
Captain Marvel is out on Digital, Movies Anywhere May 28, and on Blu-ray June 11.
Who are the actors in Captain Marvel?
- Brie Larson as Carol Danvers/CaptainMarvel,
- Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury
- Ben Mendelsohn as Talos
- Annette Bening as Supreme Intelligence
- Clark Gregg as Agent Coulson
- Jude Law as Yon-Rogg
- Djimon Hounsou as Korath
- Lee Pace as Ronan
- Lashana Lynch as Maria Rambeau
- Gemma Chan as Minn-Erva
- Rune Temte as Bron-Char
- Algenis Perez Soto as Att-Lass
- Mckenna Grace as Young Carol Danvers
- Akira Akbar as Monica Rambeau
What is Marvel’s Captain Marvel about?
Set in the 1990s, Marvel Studios’ “Captain Marvel” is an all-new adventure from a previously unseen period in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe that follows the journey of Carol Danvers as she becomes one of the universe’s most powerful heroes. While a galactic war between two alien races reaches Earth, Danvers finds herself and a small cadre of allies at the center of the maelstrom.
What Is On The Captain Marvel Blu-ray & Digital:
Alternate Movie Version
- Movie with Commentary – Commentary by directors/screenwriters Anna Boden & Ryan Fleck.
- Becoming a Super Hero – Follow Brie Larson’s journey as she joins the MCU, and see what it takes to be a Marvel Super Hero in every sense of the word.
- Big Hero Moment – Explore how impactful Captain Marvel’s entrance into the MCU is, and how she inspires audiences around the world.
- The Origin of Nick Fury – Witness some of the MCU’s most significant events through Nick Fury’s eyes, and see how his influence helped shape the MCU.
- The Dream Team – Discover why Anna Boden & Ryan Fleck are the perfect pair to direct Marvel Studios’ most powerful hero.
- The Skrulls and the Kree – Take a deeper look into the Skrulls and the Kree, their ongoing conflict, and the importance of shifting perspectives in the film.
- Hiss-sterical Cat-titude – The cast and crew dish on working with Goose and the raw talent it takes to portray such a complex character on-screen.
Captain Marvel Deleted Scenes
- “Who Do You Admire Above All Others?” -- Kree Commander Yon-Rogg must answer to the Supreme Intelligence, who questions his leadership ability.
- Starforce Recruits -- Yon-Rogg lectures a roomful of students on the Kree’s mission to defend all nations from the scourge of the Skrulls.
- Heading to Torfa -- Vers (Danvers) and her fellow Starforce members banter as they prepare for their rescue mission to Torfa.
- “What, No Smile?” -- In this alternate version of a scene from the movie, Vers is consulting a map when she receives a dubious offer of assistance.
- Black Box -- Keller attempts to track Vers and Fury after their escape in a quadjet from the Joint USAFA Facility.
- Rookie Mistake -- Novice S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Phil Coulson helps Director Keller out of an embarrassing situation.
- Gag Reel – The fate of the universe hangs in the balance as the cast battles props, flubs and Flerkens in these outtakes from the set.Movie with Intro – An introduction by directors/screenwriters Anna Boden & Ryan Fleck.
Captain Marvel Digital Exclusives:
- Journey into Visual Effects with Victoria Alonso – Experience how filmmakers’ visions of the MCU come to life on-screen through the skill of the Visual Effects team.
- What Makes a Memory: Inside the “Mind Frack” – What does it take to craft an action-packed sequence for a Marvel Studios film? Nothing short of an epic team effort!
- Concept Art – Explore artwork from “Captain Marvel” and trace the visual development of characters.
- On-Set Images – Uncover a trove of behind-the-scenes and production photography.
All about Goose the cat from Captain Marvel
- Goose, a tabby cat, who was played by several different cats.
- This is the first time that a cat has been front and center in the MCU.
- Goose was played by real-life cat named Reggie.
- There were 3 additional cats to played Goose, Archie, Gonzo and Rizzo.
- Each cat specialized in certain tricks and performance
- Reggie was the hero cat, who has a special knack for facial expressions.
- Archie, Gonzo and Rizzo filled in for Reggie when he was tired or when a very specific trick that the cats had been trained for.
- The CGI cat was the last resort.