Soda Sense is a door-to-door CO2 refill and exchange program for at-home soda machine users. You no longer have to leave your house to have your CO2 canisters refilled or replaced.
We all love to make seltzer, sparkling water, carbonated water and homemade sodas with our home soda machines but what about the CO2 refill cartridge? Are you tired of running out the the CO2 cartridges or forgetting to return them to store?
What is Soda Sense?
Soda Sense is a door to door CO2 tank refill and exchange program for home soda machine users. Stop going to drop off used canisters at designated locations and have the refills and exchange canisters delivered to your door. No subscription is needed for Soda Sense and get automatic deliveries on demand!
The number of empty cylinders will determine what exchange package will be best for you.
The idea is that you will be exchanging 2 cylinders in one shipment. But what if you already have 2 cylinders? What if you only have 1 cylinder? There is a plan for everyone and their bubbly water needs. Choose the plan that best fits what you already have in your home so that you can switch out 2 cylinders at a time.
The Member - When you already have 2 empties and 1 in use
- Soda Sense will send you the Exchange Box along with a prepaid USPS shipping label to get you started. Follow the assembly instructions, place 2 empty cylinders inside the box and mail them back from your mailbox.Then they will deliver 2 refilled bottles to your doorstep.
The Loner - When you have 1 empty and want 1 in use
- Soda Sense will send you the Exchange Box and within it you will find a single spare bottle along with a prepaid USPS shipping label. Once you have 2 empty cylinders use the Exchange Box to mail them back from your mailbox and we'll deliver 2 refilled bottles to your doorstep.
The Prep Package - When you want to have 2 empties and 1 in use
- Soda Sense will send you the Exchange Box and within it you will find 2 full spare canisters along with a prepaid USPS shipping label. Save the box and prepaid USPS label within for future exchanges. When you've gone through two canisters use the Exchange Box to send 'em back and we'll deliver 2 refills.
Benefits of Soda Sense:
- No Subscription: Exchange refills on-demand as frequently as you want. Great for small single adults or those who don't use as much as a large family.
- Free Shipping: You only pay for the refills.
- Flexible packages: You choose what’s right for you depending on how much CO2 you use in your household.
- No contract: there is nothing to sign and no penalty for not continuing the service.
How do you send Soda Sense back?
Just place the empty canisters, be sure to exchange 2 to get the membership rate, in the Exchange box, add the included USPS shipping label and place in your mail box! No need to get in the car and run around town to get to a designated drop off point.
Pin to Pinterest:
The cylinder will make either up to 60 or 130 liters of sparkling water, depending on the size you have. This number could be more or less depending on the amount of carbonation used when making your drink. More bubbles each pump will make your cartridge run out faster. But who doesn't love bubbles?!
SodaSense Canisters are compatible with most carbonation machines including Sodastream, DrinkMate, Aarke, and more. Each canister is equipped with a safety valve, metal screw thread, and aluminium alloy cap to ensure safe carbonation.