Disney’s The Jungle Book Activity Sheets
The Jungle Book will be here before we know it! April 15 in fact! Disney has put together some fun activity sheets for you and your kids to keep you busy until opening day.
These are great to print out take with you to the restaurant to keep the kids entertained until the food arrives and to keep them off the screens!
I love the Hexablexagon because there are multiple steps for my older kids to follow and it challenges them more than the Jungle maze sheet.
The Spot the Difference sheet is not easy to find the difference and it is the same image that is the use in the full Triptych Poster.
Here are your printables:
Follow #JungleBook on all social media.
- Like THE JUNGLE BOOK on Facebook
- Follow THE JUNGLE BOOK on Twitter
- Follow THE JUNGLE BOOK on Instagram
- Follow THE JUNGLE BOOK on Pinterest
- Follow THE JUNGLE BOOK on Google+
- Visit Walt Disney Pictures on Tumblr
- Follow Walt Disney Pictures on YouTube
- Visit the official THE JUNGLE BOOK website
THE JUNGLE BOOK opens in theatres everywhere in 3D, RealD 3D, and IMAX 3D on April 15th!