Do You Want To Build A Snowman Ornament
If you are looking for a mess free, simple, easy, kid friendly, festive, ornament THIS is the ornament for you! It is super cute to hang on your tree and spark an ear worm of our favorite Frozen song.
- Clear Glass ornaments (or plastic if you can find them)
- Epson salts.
- Orange felt
- Black Seed Beads
- Blue Embroidery floss
- Sticks 1-1/2 inches (from outside!)
- Free Printable.
1. Cut a small triangle out of the orange felt. This is the nose.
2. Cut a 1-2 inch piece of blue embroidery floss. (This is his mouth.)
3. Remove the hanger from the top of the ornament.
4. Add 1/4-1/3 cup of epson salts to the inside of the ornament. Make a paper funnel if needed.
5. Add the orange felt nose, seed beads for eyes and buttons, blue floss mouth and the sticks for arms.
6. Replace the ornament hanger.
7. Cut out the hang tag and attach with another length of floss.
Hang on your tree and enjoy for years to come!
Fore more Snowman crafts check these out: