Coffee Gift Card Printable
It is the end of the school year and you FORGOT to get the teacher a gift! You didn’t mean to forget. It just happened.
But you don’t have time to be Pinterest-fabulous. I am here to help you out and make you look like you have all your ducks in a row.
Here is a super simple printable that is FREE to you! All you need to do is print it out!
Print the image on a piece of card stock and cut it out OR if you have an hour to spare, send it to Walmart, CVS, Target or Walgreens to the 1 hour photo place and have them print it for you on photo paper.
Free coffee gift card printable. This creative coffee gift card holder is perfect for teacher gifts, secret sister gifts or a creative way to give a coffee gift card to someone at the office. Completely customizable for a Starbucks coffee gift card, caribou coffee gift card and many other coffee gift cards.
Coffee Gift Card Printable Materials:
- Free Printable
- Cardboard Coffee Sleeve from the coffee shop
- Gift Card from the coffee shop
- Glue or tape.
Coffee Gift Card Printable Directions:
- Print the printable on 5×7 photo paper, card stock or have it printed at a photo center.
- Glue or tape the cardboard coffee sleeve closed at the bottom to form a pocket.
- Glue or tape the coffee sleeve to the print out.
- Slide the gift card into the coffee sleeve.
- Sign the printable. I would suggest a sharpie if you are using a photo print.
If you are feeling super fancy, slide the the whole thing into an envelope and you are done!
Now that you have the teacher gift taken care of you are going to want to be sure to capture the kids on their last day of school holding last day of school signs. It is always fun to compare first and last days of school photos.
Another great free printable you could use is the teacher thank you printable over at All For The Boys. She has 3 beautiful options for you.
Here are a few other printable that you might like to help celebrate the end of the school year and the start of summer: