Taste the many flavors of Hershey, PA as the seventh annual Hershey Restaurant Week returns to Hershey The Sweetest Place On Earth from Monday, April 11 through Sunday, April 17. The event features nine restaurants operated by Hershey Entertainment & Resorts and offers fresh, seasonal dishes and valuable savings, including a two-course lunch for just $15 and a three-course dinner for just $30.
We are big fans of restaurant week in our house! It is a wonderful way to get out of the house, try a new restaurant and not break the bank in the process.
Chefs will produce culinary masterpieces with seasonal ingredients and creative presentations, and each restaurant will include event-specific menus with affordable prices. Hershey Restaurant Week will feature unique dishes for everyone at a great value.
- The Circular at The Hotel Hershey (Sunday Brunch is not included)
- Harvest at The Hotel Hershey (Harvest Brunch is not included)
- Trevi 5 at The Hotel Hershey
- The Bears’ Den at Hershey Lodge
- The Forebay at Hershey Lodge
- Hershey Grill at Hershey Lodge
- Lebbie Lebkicher’s at Hershey Lodge (two-course breakfast for $15)
- Devon Seafood + Steak in downtown Hershey
- Houlihan’s Restaurant + Bar in downtown Hershey
I was able to have lunch at Harvest and check out what they had to offer! (ps…I was at a table where everyone ordered something different…. I just took the opportunity to photograph all the food!)
** This is not a featured Restaurant Week drink but I couldn’t resist ordering it!! You also might want to order the signature Hershey Kiss Martini.