Hersheypark in Hershey, Pennsylvania is home to roller coasters, The Boardwalk and Zoo America. Family friendly fun for everyone when you experience Hersheypark Happy in the park, enjoy chocolate treats to take in a concert at Hersheypark stadium. This is your complete guide to Hersheypark, Hershey hotels and concerts at Hershey.
The Complete Guide To Hersheypark
A Hersheypark season pass pays for itself by your third visit!
- FREE Parking
- 15% off food & merchandise
- Season Pass Holders have access to purchase food and drink deals! Save big on meals all summer or enjoy FREE refills all year with our exclusive Season Pass Holder plans.
- Unlimited Visits during 2019 Springtime In The Park
- Unlimited Visits during 2019 Summer Season
- Unlimited Visits during 2019 Hersheypark In The Dark
- Unlimited Visits during 2019 Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
- Season Pass Holders enjoy 1-hour early access to select rides in the Founder’s Way, The Hollow, and Kissing Tower Hill regions select dates from May-September with Hersheypark Sweet Start.
- Invitation to Exclusive Season Pass Holder Events
- Unlimited Year-Round Visits to ZooAmerica
- Exclusive Monthly Emails
- Season Pass Value Book
Read all about why I love my Hersheypark Season pass in this post. There is bonus information and videos too.
This summer, discover your Hersheypark Happy with more than 70 attractions, including 14 coasters, more than 20 kiddie rides, and more than 16 water attractions at The Boardwalk At Hersheypark! Plus, visit more than 200 animals at ZooAmerica – it’s all included in your one-price admission!
- One Day Tickets – $66.96 and under
- Two Day Tickets – save more than 35% – $85 and under
- Three Day Tickets – save more than 35% – $125 and under
- Sunset Tickets – $31.95 and under – Sunset Tickets valid for entry after 4 PM when the Park closes at 8 PM or entry after 5 PM when the Park closes at 10 or 11 PM. Sunset Tickets are not eligible for the Preview Plan.
- *All purchased tickets are subject to $0.85 amusement tax per day. Prices subject to change without notice.
Does Hersheypark charge for parking?
Parking is free for Hersheypark season pass holders. 2019 season parking rates are as follows:
- Springtime In The Park: $10
- Summer Season: $15
- Campers or Oversized Vehicles: $20
- Preferred Parking: $25 and limited availability
- 15 passengers or more: FREE
Parking at Hersheypark in 2020
Full Size and King Size Season Passes include free parking and access to our dedicated Season Pass Holder lot on a first-come, first-serve basis throughout the year. The Bite Size Season Pass option includes 50% off general parking when pre-purchased online.
Is there a Fast Track option for rides at Hersheypark?
Starting at $39 the Fast Track option allows guests to get to skip the regular line on up to 13 attractions, including 12 coasters.Fast Track allows you to skip the regular line once for each of the 14 featured attractions.
Starting at $49 Fast Track Unlimited allows you to skip the regular line on all 14 featured attractions all – day – long.
Can we get into Hersheypark early?
If you are able to come the evening before, you are able to have a sweet sneak peek included with every Hersheypark® ticket? Present your ticket the evening before your visit & enjoy up to 2.5 extra hours with our Preview Plan!
Hersheypark is definitely the Sweetest Place On Earth! From rides, to the food, to the characters to the hotels, all of this family fun is waiting for you in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Here are my tips, secrets and must do’s next time you pay a visit to the town that smells like chocolate.
You know that Hersheypark is known for their 13 rollercoasters, The Boardwalk and of course, chocolate. But what is there for the little kids to do. Let me tell you, PLENTY! There are more than 5 rides at Hersheypark that your child will love but my 5 year old wanted to share his favorites with you.
Not all rides are meant for all heights. Some rides you have to be above a certain height and some rides you have to be below a certain height. Be sure to stop by an official measuring station to get your wrist band so you are sure you are riding the rides right for you.
Are there characters in Hersheypark?
Some of my favorite memories of Hersheypark include my kids interacting with the Hersheypark characters. These characters are always ready cor a selfie, a dance party or a high five. Here is who you should be looking for when you visit Hersheypark:
- Hershey’s Bar
- Hershey’s Kiss
- Ice Breaker
- Jolly Rancher
- Kit Kat
- Milk Dud
- York Peppermint Patty
Hersheypark Characters for for 2019:
- Hershey’s Syrup
- Hershey’s Symphony
- 5th Avenue
- Hershey’s Cocoa
Can you find all the characters in one day?
Just because the park is officially closed for the summer does not mean the fun will stop. Not only is Hersheypark In The Dark included in your season pass, Zoo America is open all year long. Check out what other fall fun can be had in Hershey.
Nothing is sweeter than waling out of Hershey with a treasure to remind you of the fun you had at the park. But you don’t have to break the bank to get something Hershey. I have pulled together a list of 15 souvenirs that are under $15. Some of the items may have changed over the years but it just goes to show you, a sweet deal can be found everywhere in the park.
You thought Hersheypark was just open during the summer, right!? Sorry you are wrong! Only only does Hersheypark have spring, summer and fall activities but they have Christmas Candylane in the winter.
Tickets are $19 and free for kids 2 and under. BUT if you have a season pass Christmas Candylane is included in your season pass. Be sure to check out ALL the reasons I love my Hersheypark Season Pass. Also I wrote more on things to do in Hershey in winter, not just visiting Hersheypark Christmas Candylane.
Is there Kosher food at Hersheypark?
Kosher Food Truck serves Glatt Kosher Meat and Pareve. Enjoy burgers, fries, hot dogs, and chicken strips – all prepared under rabbinic supervision. Stop by our location in the Midway America℠ region between Wildcat and Laff Trakk. The food truck accepts the regular meal ticket and is nut free and dairy free.
Show Of The Summer
SOTS is the first-ever teen pop festival of its kind and continues to deliver this year with a stellar lineup of chart-topping artists, rising stars, and YouTube and social trendsetters. It’s no coincidence that the ‘sweetest place on Earth’ will host the Show Of The Summer for a fourth consecutive year!Each year, SOTS fans from coast to coast descend on Hershey, PA, filling the rafters of Hersheypark Stadium for a full day of music, singing, dancing and fun! Once again, the same excitement will permeate the venue, which is uniquely situated adjacent to Hersheypark and its ripping roller coasters, waterpark, ZooAmerica and more.
For more information, please visit ShowoftheSummer.com.Show Of The Summer Tickets
Tickets for this show will be available at Giant Center Box Office. They can be charged by phone at 717-534- 3911 or 800-745- 3000, and online at www.HersheyEntertainment.com or www.TicketMaster.com.
The wristband policy will be in effect for this concert. Fans are permitted on the Hersheypark Entertainment Complex property beginning at 7 a.m. on Friday, April 6th. Two hours prior to the on-sale, fans will be directed in front of Giant Center Box Office, where they will be issued a numbered wristband. Wristbands are available for one hour, and at the conclusion of that hour, a selected fan will randomly choose a wristband that will determine the line order. Once the line is in place, fans arriving after the wristbands were issued will be escorted to the end of the numbered line.
Hersheypark Stadium Ticket Purchases
- Order by phone: 717-534-3911. Open during box office hours.
- Purchase in person: 100 West Hersheypark Drive, Hershey, PA 17033
- Purchase on-line: TicketMaster.com
Hersheypark Stadium Parking And Other Information
- No overnight parking.
- Tailgating Policy Information.
- Hersheypark Season Passes are not valid for free parking at Hersheypark Stadium.
- A new pedestrian walkway has been created along the east side of Hersheypark Stadium to assist guests in reaching the venue from the parking fields. Please follow the signs located throughout the fields.
- All guests with ADA plates / placards should park in the paved Hersheypark parking lots adjacent to the Stadium. Please follow the signs located on Hersheypark Drive.
- All hand carried items, including backpacks, belt bag and purses will be searched.Guests are encouraged to keep nonessential items in their vehicles.
- No umbrellas, lawn chairs, food, beverages or coolers.
- No audio/video tape recording devises allowed.
- Smoking only in designated areas.
- No food, beverages, or coolers permitted.
- Once in the venue, you may not leave the premises. If so, you will be recharged admission to enter.
- No camping or loitering.
- Posters and signs are not permitted into the Venue.
- All events are all-weather events.
Hersheypark Discount Tickets For Concert Goers
Hersheypark ticket discounts make coming to a summer concert even sweeter the day before, of and after a concert! discounted price of $44.95 when you present your event ticket at the Hersheypark Ticketing Services Building the day before, day of or day after an event!
Hotels Near Hersheypark
If you are looking for a hotel near Hersheypark you are in luck! There are three properties that are not only convenient to Hersheypark but are owned and operated by Hershey Entertainment. The sweetness does not need to end once you leave the park or your concert.
When you want be IN the outdoors but don’t want don’t want to be THAT much in touch with nature the Hersheypark Camping Resort was made for YOU. One and two bedroom deluxe cabins are available to rent for when you want to connect with the outdoorsman in your with out letting go of any of the comforts you need every day.
The deluxe cabins have indoor plumbing, bathroom/shower, electricity, heat and air conditioning, TV with cable and DVD unit as well as a ceiling fan or wall fan. There is also an equipped kitchen if you would like to make meals for yourself and your family.
But not everything is included in the deluxe cabins. You WILL need to bring some things. I want you to be the prepared Boy Scout and pack some necessities before you arrive at the Hersheypark Camping Resort. Read all about stying at the Hersheypark Camping resort here. RV and tent camping is available too!
If you are looking for a family friendly, stylishly comfortable, indoor water park included with your stay you need to be resting at the Hershey Lodge. Each room has chocolate themed decor and the double queen room that we stayed in was a very comfortable 305 square feet. It slept the four of us we even had Hershey Kisses at turn down service!
Learn about our Mommy and Me getaway at the Hershey Lodge.
I had the opportunity to spend a few nights at The Hotel Hershey and this hotel offers more than a clean, comfortable place to rest your head after riding a few roller coasters.
Built in 1933 at the direction of Mr. Hershey during his ‘Great Building Campaign’ this Mediterranean design inspired hotel offers 276 delux guest room and 48 premium cottage rooms. Mr. Hershey built The Hotel Hershey during the Great Depression, hiring the townspeople to build his projects and keeping his neighbors employed during the lowest economic depressions our country has ever seen. He even had homes built for his workers and sold them back to them AT COST. This was just the tip of the iceberg of how much Mr. Hershey loved his community and the people who lived there.