The Hotel Hershey in Hershey, Pa is not just a luxury hotel but a destination for couples and families on the east coast that want a summer getaway, fall retreat, winder hideaway or spring break. Find out why The Hotel Hershey is going to be on your vacation bucket list when you visit the Sweetest Place on Earth.
Does Hersheypark have a hotel?
Not only does Hersheypark have a hotel but they have 3 official resorts! The Hotel Hershey, Hershey Lodge, and Hersheypark Camping Resort are all conveniently located near downtown Hershey and Hersheypark. Choose from historic refined elegance, a family resort with dedicated indoor pool pool complex or enjoy camping on 55 acres with more than 300 open and shaded sites. Bring your tent or RV, or rent one of their luxury cabins.
How many rooms does the Hotel Hershey have?
The Hotel Hershey offers 276 rooms complete with full-service amenities for each guest.
There are 4 different types of hotel rooms to choose from at The Hershey Hotel:
- King Guest Room - Located exclusively in the historic section, these newly renovated and spacious rooms are generally between 270-340 square feet.
- Premium King Guest Room - These oversized king rooms are located throughout and feature a comfortable sitting area with an additional double-size sleeper sofa. These rooms complement the historic character of the property and vary in size from 400-500 square feet.
- Two Queen Guest Room - Located throughout the property, these well-appointed rooms vary in size from 270-330 square feet.
- Two Queen Guest Room - Poolside- Located in the West Tower section, these rooms feature either a step-out patio or a balcony overlooking the indoor pool.
Can you stay in a suite at the Hotel Hershey?
The Hotel Hershey has amazing suites all elegantly appointed and dedicated to the the legacies of Milton & Catherine Hershey. Decorated with touches inspired for the travels around the world that the Hershey's took in their lifetime you will be taken back to times gone by.
- One Bedroom Suite - Suite features 2 queen beds, sitting room with an additional double-size sleeper sofa, 1 bathroom. Sleep up to 6 guests.
- One Bedroom King Suite - This one bedroom suite features one king bed and a comfortable sitting room with an additional double-size sleeper sofa. Sleeps up to 4 guests.
- Premium King Guest Suite - These premium guest rooms feature one king bed and a comfortable sitting area with an additional double-size sleeper sofa. They are located throughout the property and vary in size from 400-500 square feet. Sleeps up to 4 guests.
- High Point Suite - High Point Suite features a room with 1 king bed, connecting to a living area with a full size sofa bed. This suite has two bathrooms and a wet bar. Sleeps up to four guests.
- Nostalgia Suite - These junior suites feature an area with a queen bed or a king bed and an inviting parlor, separated by French glass doors. The parlor features a double-size sleeper sofa, an additional flat screen TV and a well-defined work area for focused productivity. These junior suites are approximately 400 square feet and have an obstructed view. Sleep up to four people.
- Catherine Hershey Suite - The 1,450 square foot Catherine Hershey Suite pays homage to Catherine's love for her gardens, specifically her signature yellow roses. The master bedroom features furniture similar to that of Catherine's bedroom in High Point Mansion. The Catherine Hershey Suite sleeps up to eight people. The Catherine Hershey suite includes, Two bedrooms, Three full bathrooms, Living room, Dining area, Step-out balcony.
- Milton Hershey Suite - The 2,100 square foot Milton Hershey Suite was designed to complement the original artwork that pays tribute to Milton Hershey's life. This elegant but cozy suite is complete with breathtaking views of Hershey. The Milton Hershey Suite sleeps up to ten people and includes Two bedrooms, Two and a half bathrooms, a Sunroom, Living room, Dining area and an Outdoor patio.
Is Hershey Hotel pet friendly?
The Hershey Hotel welcomes your service animal but is a pet free hotel other than that.
Does the Hershey Hotel have indoor pool?
The Hotel Hershey has a beautiful upgraded indoor pool, hot tub and splash pad for its guests to enjoy year round. The pool is open every day from 8 am - 10 pm but adults can enjoy the facility starting at 6:30 am. Towels are provided so don't feel the need to pack one or bring a towel from your room. Lounge chairs are ready to help you relax and bistro table and chairs are set up for you to recharge with a snack or drink.
The outdoor pool at The Hotel Hershey is a destination.
Guests of the Hotel Hershey can enjoy an amazing outdoor pool complex that features an infinity edge adult pool and whirlpool, family pool with zero-grade entry, two large slides and a kiddie spray deck. Tucked away behind the Harvest restaurant this oasis was our favorite hideaway on the property.
The kids and I went down the slides multiple times, the little kids were confident in the gradual grade of the bottom of the pool and we all enjoyed snacks and drinks poolside. A little luxury that we don't get to indulge in that often, but could quickly get use to. Poolside Menu. Poolside Drink Menu.
Open Daily, 10 AM-9 PM (Memorial Day Weekend - September 1, 2019)
Labor Day, 10 AM-6 PM
September Weekends (Saturday & Sunday), 11 AM-5 PM
September 7-8, 14-15, 21-22, 28-29
(After September 29, the Outdoor Pool will be closed for the season)
Rent a cabana.
There are 14 cabanas that surround the pools at the outdoor pool, and 10 are available for full-day rental by guests of The Hotel Hershey. Each cabana features a 32" flat-screen TV, ceiling fan, table and chairs, three private lounge chairs, refrigerator, bottled water, and snack basket. We noted how well the guests of the cabanas were treated. To reserve, please contact the Front Desk at 717-533-2171.
Does the Hotel Hershey have exercise equipment?
Not only does the Hotel Hershey have exercise equipment for their guests to use, they have a state of the art fitness center, Mind and Body studio as well as saunas for both men and women. Guests 16 years and older can make use of the state of the art cardio equipment: treadmills and elliptical machines with 19"LCD touch screen, compatible with Apple and Android devices. Additionally the hotel offers free weights, Nautilus machines, Peloton Spin Bikes, spacious locker rooms all with covered walkway adjoining to The Hotel.
Guests can sign up for a variety of group fitness classes such as gently yoga, pilates, synergy fitness, cardio strength and abs, and ball blast just to name a few options. For an additional fee you can have a personal trainer keep you in shape during your stay in the Sweetest Place On Earth.
What are the FREE perks of staying at the Hotel Hershey?
- Family Resort Recreation & Activities
- Year Round Fun at Our Indoor & Outdoor Pool Complexes
- Up to 4.5 FREE extra hours at Hersheypark Memorial Day - Labor Day with Preview Plan
- 1-hour early access with Sweet Start
- Admission to Hershey Gardens featuring the new Butterfly Atrium
- Admission to The Hershey Story's Museum Experience
- Access to 3 Award-Winning Golf Courses
- Preferred pricing to ZooAmerica
- Best Price on Hersheypark Tickets (Includes The Boardwalk and ZooAmerica)
- Complimentary Front Gate Shuttle Service
- Complimentary Valet Parking
Non Summer Season perks:
With Hersheypark Sweet Start, Enjoy 1-hour FREE early access to 27 rides starting at 9 AM during the Summer Season! Available May 4-5, 11-12, 18-19, 25 - September 2, 7-8, 14-15, 21-22, 28-29, 2019.
With Hersheypark Preview Plan, you can get a head start on thrills with access to Hersheypark the night before your planned visit for a fun-filled evening. Present your tickets at the main entrance at least 3 ½ hours before closing. Effective Memorial Day - Labor Day.
The Spa at The Hotel Hershey
If you are like me and are not a golfer or need a break from riding the roller coasters at Hersheypark, The Spa at The Hotel Hershey is the luxury you are looking to indulge. Make a full morning or afternoon of spa treatments, dining, shopping and meditation. The Spa is open 7 days a week and appointments are recommended. Choose from seasonal treatments, classic treatments or from their signature collection of spa treatments that touch on the rich stories of chocolate, roses, Cuban, and country inspirations.
The Chocolate Spa features:
- Massage, Facial, and Wet Treatment Rooms
- Soaking Tubs, Hydrotherapy Baths, and Vichy Showers
- Steam Rooms and Saunas
- Inhalation Room and Silent Meditation Room
- Quiet Room
- The Oasis, restaurant and lounge
- Nail and Hair Salon
- Teen and Bridal Services
- Spa Boutique
- Indoor Pool and Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
- Outdoor Pool Complex
What restaurants are there at The Hotel Hershey?
No need to leave the hotel to find a sweet treat, delicious meat or craft cocktail! The Hotel Hershey has something for everyone. My personal favorite is Harvest for their farm to table inspired cuisine. The Circular is a MUST for Sunday brunch and you will be missing out if you do not stop by the Iberian Lounge for a late night hand crafted cocktail.
- THE CIRCULAR
The flagship restaurant features the fresh, new flavors of an iconic American dining experience, reimagined. The menu and ambiance provide a versatility of dining experiences, from small plates and drinks at the bar with friends to an intimate meal for two overlooking the beautiful formal gardens. Plus, all guests receive complimentary valet parking! Lunch Buffet: Adult: $29 | Child: $12.50 (ages 3-11)
Inspired by local and regional ingredients, Harvest offers a fresh take on American cuisine perfect for the whole family. The menu features fresh seasonal fare and a variety of beverages including micro-brews, cocktails, and an American wine list. Attire is resort casual.
A fresh, authentically modern Italian dining experience. Trevi 5 offers a contemporary twist on traditional Italian cuisine featuring a parade of small dish appetizers, and five-flavor combinations. Attire is resort casual.
Enjoy signature chocolate cocktails, over 100 whiskies from around the world, and delicious lite fare by the fireplace in this warm and inviting lounge. It's also the perfect place to relax and enjoy live acoustical music Saturday nights. Attire is resort casual.
Offering a delicious selection of specialty coffees, espresso, pastries, scrumptious chocolate desserts, and more in a cozy coffee shop atmosphere. Complimentary WiFi available.
Pin to Pinterest: