I thought I would share with you a Mandarin Orange Cup Valentine Free Printable that is super simple for Valentine’s Day. Great for schools that are candy free, nut free or allergy friendly. This is so super simple and you are able to send this Valentines in with your kids. You can get these complete in minutes.
More free Valentine Printables:
Mandarin Orange Cup Valentine Free Printable
More Valentine Printables:
- Free Printable Baby Yoda Valentines
- You are WRITE for me Free Printable Valentine
- Applesauce Cup Valentine’s Day Free Printable\
How to you assemble the mandarin orange cup Valentine?
- Start by printing out the Mandarin Orange Cup Valentine Free Printable I made for you.
- I print it on white card stock but if white copy paper is all you have on hand, that is fine. I won’t be there when you print them and I am not judging you.
- Make sure you have your printer set to ‘color’ and the printer is set or ‘portrait’ or the up and down print setting.
How to cut the circles
Grab a pair of scissors and cut out the circles. If you don’t follow the line exactly, not a problem. Say the kids helped and everyone will think it is cute if you have a jagged edge.
How do you attach the card stock to the mandarin orange cups?
Use a glue dot runner and swipe a couple of stripes on the back of the circle.
If you don’t have a glue dot runner, a loop of tape will work as well.
Adhere the topper to the foil side of the mandarin orange cup. This would also work well on an orange Jello cup!
Do you have your child sign the Valentine?
Have your kids sign their name to the topper in the space provided or if Valentine’s are suppose to be anonymous, write ‘your friend’ or draw a heart or simply leave it blank.
There you go! You have just made a simple Valentine that is candy free, nut free, allergy friendly and it was SIMPLE!
published January 17, 2017