No- churn ice cream is rich and creamy, and while the texture is slightly different than traditional slow-churned ice cream, it’s a great way to make an easy frozen dessert. No ice cream maker? No problem.
Indulge in the sweet and creamy goodness of homemade ice cream with these easy and delicious no-churn ice cream recipes. With just a few simple ingredients and some freezer time, you can create a variety of flavors, from classic vanilla to fruity strawberry and decadent chocolate.
Whether you're hosting a summer BBQ or just craving a sweet treat, these recipes are sure to impress and satisfy you. So grab a spoon and get ready to savor the goodness!
- How to make no-churn ice cream
- Helpful Tools:
- 🍨 21 No-Churn Ice Cream Recipes
- 1. Best Peppermint Ice Cream
- 2. Homemade Cookie Monster Ice Cream
- 3. Butterbeer Ice Cream
- 4. No-Churn Pistachio Ice Cream Recipe
- 5. No Churn Apple Pie Ice Cream
- 6. Little Debbie Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream
- 7. Homemade No-Churn Berry Ice Cream
- 8. No Churn Cotton Candy Ice Cream
- 9. Easy Homemade Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
- 10. White Chocolate Peppermint Ice Cream
- 11. Homemade Cookie Monster Ice Cream
- 12. Easy Homemade Nutter Butter Ice Cream
- 13. How to Make the Perfect Pumpkin Ice Cream at Home
- 14. Homemade Bubble Gum Ice Cream
- 15. Easy Homemade Lemon Blueberry Ice Cream
- 16. Easy Homemade Chocolate Chunk Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe
- 17. Homemade Tropical Ice Cream
- 18. Easy Homemade Mint Chip Ice Cream Recipe
- 19. Easy Homemade Lemon Blueberry Ice Cream
- 20. Easy Homemade Almond Joy Ice Cream
- 21. The Very Best Simple Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
- 🍰 More dessert recipes
- 🍱 More Recipes To Explore
- Dessert Recipes
- 21 No-Churn Ice Cream Recipes
- 👩🏻🍳 Sarah Mock
How to make no-churn ice cream
No-churn ice cream is made by folding whipped cream into condensed milk, along with your favorite flavors, fruit purees, candies, and/or mix-ins, then spreading in a pan and freezing. Freeze the pan overnight until the ice cream is firm and then scoop out with an ice cream scooper that has been warmed in hot water.
Frozen dessert lovers are going to love scrolling through these ice box cake recipes!
- Nonstick Loaf Pan - great for freezing and storing the ice cream.
- Electric Hand Mixer with Whisk - for around $20 this hand mixer will save your arm if you are whipping fresh cream to stiff peaks.
- Professional Grade Scooper - keep your hands comfortable while you scoop; the handle is ergonomic and features an easy to grip, slip-resistant design
🍨 21 No-Churn Ice Cream Recipes
1. Best Peppermint Ice Cream
2. Homemade Cookie Monster Ice Cream
3. Butterbeer Ice Cream
4. No-Churn Pistachio Ice Cream Recipe
5. No Churn Apple Pie Ice Cream
6. Little Debbie Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream
7. Homemade No-Churn Berry Ice Cream
8. No Churn Cotton Candy Ice Cream
9. Easy Homemade Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
10. White Chocolate Peppermint Ice Cream
11. Homemade Cookie Monster Ice Cream
12. Easy Homemade Nutter Butter Ice Cream
13. How to Make the Perfect Pumpkin Ice Cream at Home
14. Homemade Bubble Gum Ice Cream
15. Easy Homemade Lemon Blueberry Ice Cream
16. Easy Homemade Chocolate Chunk Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe
17. Homemade Tropical Ice Cream
18. Easy Homemade Mint Chip Ice Cream Recipe
19. Easy Homemade Lemon Blueberry Ice Cream
20. Easy Homemade Almond Joy Ice Cream
21. The Very Best Simple Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
🍰 More dessert recipes
- Black raspberry ice cream - made with fresh or frozen black raspberries. Heavy cream, milk, sugar, and a hint of vanilla along with ripe black raspberries make for a creamy, fruit ice cream.
- No-bake Peanut butter pie - perfect for those hot summer days when you don't want to turn on the oven but want a dessert without the work.
- Eclair Cake - No baking is needed when you layer together graham crackers, vanilla pudding, whipped topping and top with a super simple chocolate icing.
- Blueberry Delight Recipe - a delicious dessert that goes by many names- “Blueberry YumYum”, “Blueberry Dream” or even “Blueberry Bliss”. Whatever you call it, you will be wanting to share this layered dessert recipe with all your friends.
🍱 More Recipes To Explore
- 10 Swans Down Cake Flour Recipes
- Valentine Pretzel Hug Treats
- Heaven On Earth Cake (Strawberry Recipe)
- 26 Best Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes
21 No-Churn Ice Cream Recipes
There is more to a recipe than just the recipe card. Frequently Asked Questions within the blog post that you may find helpful. Simply scroll back up to read them!
- Choose your favorite recipe
- Gather the ingredients
- Make the recipe according to the recipe instructions.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.
Sharing of this recipe to social media is both encouraged and appreciated. Please share the direct link back to the recipe. Copy/Pasting and/or screenshots of the recipe to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected. SavoringTheGood®
👩🏻🍳 Sarah Mock
Sarah Mock is a classically trained Chef and graduate of Johnson & Wales University. A culinary blogger for 14 years Sarah helps the home cook prepare her recipes with professional results.
Leave a Reply