Paradiso 37, located in The Landing area of Disney Springs is a restaurant where guests can take part in a daily celebration of diverse vibrant cultures and partake in the diverse food, drink, and music of the 37 countries of North, Central and South America.
I was recently hosted at Paradiso 37 at Disney Springs in Orlando. All opinions are my own.
Paradiso 37 Menus
Paradiso 37 is providing guests with disposable menus currently, featuring some of the guest’s all-time favorites. They have selected the best and most popular appetizers, handhelds (burgers!), entrees, sides, desserts, and kids meals to offer during the modified service in 2020!
If I was asked to order for the table, this is what I would order:
- Beef Empanadas– Artisan Pastries filled with Savory Beef, Sour Cream, Pineapple Chutney. These were SO GOOD my daughter ordered a second round of them in place of her entree. The kitchen was glad to make them again for her.
- Columbian Burger – 8-oz Grilled Angus Steak Burger, Queso Blanco, Pineapple Chutney, Creamy Ketchup, Cilantro Crema, Applewood-smoked Bacon, Sesame-Brioche Bun If a burger ever had a perfect bite, this would be the burger I would choose. It has all my favorite flavors and textures and the burger was cooked to PERFECTION.
- Baja Fish Tacos – Flour Tortillas, Crispy-battered Seasonal Whitefish, corn Salsa, Shredded Cabbage, Lime Crema I will get fish tacos whenever they are on the menu because I know how much prep work goes into making them from freshly battering the fish to making fresh salsa and a slaw…. I savor all those ingredients together.
- If you are not a fish taco person but want to enjoy fish, I HIGHLY recommend the Cedar Plank-roasted Salmon Fillet. The glaze they use on the salmon gives the fish a perfect crust with a hint of sweetness.
- Argentinian Skirt Steak – Char-grilled 10-oz Steak, Caramelized Onions, Zesty Chimichurri Sauce, choice of Side – I am a sucker for a Chimichurri sauce and I know that the Argentinians make an excellent one so if you are in need to a steak meal, THIS is the one to get while in Disney Springs.
- Churros – Large rings of Cinnamon and Sugar-dusted Churros, Caramel and Chocolate Dipping Sauces – What is a trip to Disney Springs without a churro!? The presentation on this sweet dessert is so creative and Instagram worthy! And they pair perfectly with Waffle Cones of icecream, Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, and Cookies and Cream.
The Best Cocktails at Paradiso 37
Paradiso 37 is known for its tequila menu of over 50 brands and hand crafted cocktails from North America, Central America and Central America. Here are what I recomend.
- P37 Sangria – Red or white. I am a fin of the red sangria but I saw a glass of white pass to another table and I think I will be trying that variation on my next visit!
- Blueberry Basil – Milagro Silver, Montelobos Mezcal (smoky), fresh blueberries, fresh lime juice, agave nectar
- Cucumber Cooler – Cenote Silver, housemade cucumber water, Ancho Reyes Chili Liqueur, fresh lime juice, agave nectar
- Winter In Paradise – House infused Hibiscus Stoli Vodka, watermelon puree, fresh lime juice, agave nectar
Kids meals at Paradiso 37
For as much as I cook at home and for as much as we expose our kids to a variety of flavor profiles and cuisines, my youngest sometimes just wants simple kid food. He LOVED the beef tacos with cilantro rice, it came with flour tortillas and the beef was ground beef instead of steak. He at 2/3 of them which is more than he eats at my house! The other option for kids was the crispy chicken tenders with french fries. These did not look like your typical Disney chicken tenders and would have been a great option for him, had he not gotten the tacos.
How is Paradiso 37 keeping guests and staff safe?
When we travel as a family, especially in 2020, we are always taking note of cleanliness and safety precautions taken by the places we visit. Paradiso 37 was exceptional in their cleaning practices and how they maintained safety of their staff and guests. It was apparent, to me that they have health and safety at top of mind.
- Limiting the number of guests in the dining room per the guidelines established by the State of Florida
- Screening employees and guests for temperature and other health indications
- Always promoting and adhering to social distancing rules
- Employees wearing gloves and masks
- Providing guests with disposable menus
- Continuous cleaning and sanitation practices in place throughout our restaurant including tables, chairs, doors, check presenters, waiting areas and restrooms
- Sanitizing and cleaning chairs and tables after each meal
- Having hand sanitizer available to guests in places throughout our dining room
Specials To Keep In Mind
Paradiso 37 has daily specials, or ‘celebrations’ easy day of the week. Check with the restaurant to see if they are running these specials when you visit:
- Caribbean Mondays – Drink Specials
- Taco Tuesday – Tacos and Tequila Specials!
- Wine Down Wednesday – 80’s DJ, Flatbreads, and Wine Specials
- Throwback Thursdays – Drink Specials!
- Latin Fridays – Drink Specials!
- Salsa Saturdays – Salsa Music & Drink Specials!
- Sunday Funday Brunch– 2 for 1 Mimosas – Bloody Mary Bar
Where in Disney Springs will you find Paradiso 37?
When visiting Disney Springs, you can find Paradiso 37 in the The Landing portion of the resort. Walk toward Aerophile (the big balloon) and you will find the restaurant on the water between the balloon and the boat. Here is a map:
Sarah Mock is a classically trained Chef and graduate of Johnson & Wales University. A culinary blogger for 12 years Sarah helps the home cook prepare her recipes with professional results.