Bar snacks are the simple sweet or savory snacks that are enjoyed while having a cocktail or drink at the bar. I put together a list of recipes that you can make at home to serve to your guests or just to have to enjoy on a night in. Truthfully, I could make a meal out of bar snack recipes and cocktails.
When my husband and I go out for a date night we always start the night off at the bar with a cocktail. I love when the bartender or the hostess brings over these little munchies for us to enjoy while we enjoy the handcrafted cocktails. The snacks are such a reflection of the restaurant. They can be simple or extravagant, fried or fresh, healthy or indulgent. I don’t care what you call them, just keep them coming.
Simple Sweet and Savory Bar Snack Recipes To Make At Home
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- Delicious Savory Roasted Chickpeas
- Homemade Seasoned Ranch Cheese Crackers
- Rosemary Salted Almonds
- Sriracha Bacon
- Copycat Restaurant Fried Pickles
- EASY OVEN-BAKED ZUCCHINI CHIPS
- PARMESAN GARLIC FRENCH FRIES
- Garlic and Dill Popcorn
- Mom’s Seasoned Pretzels
- CINNAMON SUGAR PUMPKIN SEEDS
- BOURBON BACON BRITTLE
Apr 2, 2017