Splitsville Orlando is a luxury bowling alley and restaurant that serves fresh rolled sushi, hand crafted cocktails and artisan pizzas all while you enjoy a game of bowling with your friends and family. Located on the west side of Disney Springs adjacent to Walt Disney World, Splitsville is a fun destination for Orlando locals, a great destination for arrival or departure days for your Disney parks vacation.
I recently visited Splitsville as part of a hosted event during my participation at the We Grow Retreat 2019. All opinions are my own.
What is Splitsville at Disney Springs?
Located in Downtown Disney, Splitsville is a Luxury bowling lane housed in a 40,000-square-foot, two-story facility with floor-to-ceiling windows. Complete with outdoor seating for a crowd in an expansive patio overlooking Downtown Disney District. Two state-of-the-art kitchens will prepare you not only pizza and burgers but amazing sushi for you to enjoy while you bowl and enjoy live entertainment daily.
Splitsville Orlando Address:
Splitsville Luxury Lanes (Marketplace)
494 East Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
(407) 938-7467 Closes 1AM
How much does it cost to bowl at Splitsville?
Bowling is priced at $20 + tax per person for 1.5 hours inclusive of shoe rentals during peak times of 5-10pm. That price is reduced to $15 + tax per person per 1.5 hours during non peak hours. Splitsville has 20 lanes upstairs and 10 lanes downstairs.
Is Splitsville on the Disney dining plan?
Splitsville Luxury Lanes accepts the Disney Dining Plan and the Disney Deluxe Dining Plan for food only. Bowling would be an added charge but you can use your Disney dining plan credits at this fun dining experience outside a resort at Disney Springs.
Top 10 Must Try Food Menu Items:
With my background in the Culinary Arts I have a knack for reading a menu and being able to point out the best food items a menu has to offer. When I am eating out with a group often I am asked what to order. If you are ordering food from Splitsville these are my top 10 items I would recommend for food.
- Fig and Pig Flatbread. I love the combination of the sweet of the fig spread and dried figs with the salty of the prosciutto. Perfect for sharing but just enough for an entree for one.
- Macho Machos - More than just a loaded nacho these macho nachos kick it up with the black bean corn salsa and cool it down with the Avocado Ranch drizzle.
- Edamame - perfect if you are just bowling and having a few cocktails. Better than peanuts and healthier than chips!
- Fire House - All my favorite buffalo chicken pizza flavors while bowling! See if they will bring you extra ranch
- Veggie - yes the veggie pizza. San Francisco may have ruined pizza by putting broccoli on it but Splitsville elevated it with the honey wheat crust and the additional veggies. Who got my Inside Out reference?
- Crouching Dragon - in my opinion a twist on the California Crunch but who has had asparagus in a sushi roll?! Splitsville will make it happen!
- Galaxy roll - A party in my mouth! Ahi tuna AND the krab mix! Plus avocado, steamed shrimp and my favorite sauces. Yummers!
- Impossible Burger - This meal loving mamma loves an impossible burger. We will see if this food trend continues but get one when you are at Splitsville because they make them RIGHT!
- Ahi Tuna Bowl - I always get seafood when I am in a state that touches the water. If you have never had Ahi tuna THIS is the bowl to get. Plus the Asian pear dressing will have you licking the bottom of the bowl to get every drop.
- Foghorn Burger - The friend egg acts like a sauce unto itself. Combine it with fried jalapeños and peper jack cheese and you have a finger licking good burger!
5 Must Try Cocktails at Splitsville
Everyone has an opinion about cocktails but after sampling quite a few thanks to the conference I was attending I have come up with my top 5.
- Spicy Mango Margarita - I was turned onto spicy margaritas when I visited Haven Riviera Cancun this summer and learned to LOVE them. The Splitsville recipe is not to spicy. This girl from Pennsylvania can handle it.
- Watermelon Smash - This is a light cocktail and tastes JUST like watermelon juice. Be careful before you order a second before the first one hits you!
- Raspberry lavender - I love lavender in a cocktail and the raspberry lavender at Splitsville continues my admiration for the flavors. Very well done bar tender!
- Miami Vice - If you love frozen drinks you NEED to try the Miami vice. A great blend of flavors but be careful because the frozen drinks are THICK. You could turn them upside down over your head, but I wouldn't recommend it. Watch out for the brain freeze.
- Cool Cucumber - A simple cocktail but oh so refreshing in the Orlando heat.
Gluten free options at Splitsville, Disney Springs:
Note that products containing gluten are prepared in the same kitchen and the deep fryer is used for all frying so if you are fryer sensitive for your gluten intolerance, you will need to keep that in mind.
- Edamame - steamed and tossed in Kosher Salt. Spice it up with Chili Sauce for $1
- Spicy Tuna - fresh Tuna, Spicy Mayo and Cucumber drizzled with Sriracha and sprinkled with Scallions, Sesame Seeds and Nori
- Veggie Roll - Cucumber, Avocado, Carrots, Asparagus, Spring Mix, Pickled Radish, Grape Tomatoes, and Yellow Peppers rolled in harvest blend Rice and drizzled with Ponzu Sauce and Sesame Seeds
- Fantasy Roll - fresh Salmon, Cucumber and Avocado rolled into Soy Paper and topped with Steamed Shrimp and Ahi Tuna, drizzled with spicy Kimchi Ponzu Sauce
- Cucumber Ahi Su - Ahi Tuna, Cream Cheese and Avocado rolled in thinly sliced Cucumber and served with Lemon Ponzu and Sriracha
- Grilled Salmon with Mango Chutney - fresh Salmon grilled and topped with Mango Chutney and served with Garlic Butter Broccoli and Sushi Rice
- Spicy Veggie Bowl - Broccoli, Kale and crisp Mixed Vegetables stir-fried in spicy Tataki Sauce and topped with Avocado and Green Onions served over Sushi Rice
- Power Bowl - Sautéed Chicken, Kale and Broccoli Stir-fried in Tataki Sauce served over Roasted Sweet Potatoes topped with Avocado and Sesame Seeds
- Ahi Tuna - seared Sushi-grade Tuna and sliced Avocados served over Mixed Greens, Yellow Peppers, Tomatoes, Carrots, and Cucumbers tossed in Asian Pear Dressing with a side of Tataki Sauce
- Chicken Chopped - Romaine and Iceberg Lettuce, diced Chicken, Tomatoes, shaved Red Onion, Bacon and Blue Cheese Crumbles tossed in creamy Balsamic Parmesan Dressing topped with Avocado and Balsamic Reduction
Splitsville at Disney Springs Frozen Drinks
Prices: 16 OUNCE $13 | SOUVENIR SQUEEZE BOTTLE $20 | REFILLS $13
- PINA COLADA A tropical vacation full of rum, pineapple and creamy coconut.
- RUMRUNNER Rum, blackberry brandy, banana liqueur, lime juice and cranberry.
- MARGARITA Tequila, triple sec and lime juice.
- MIAMI VICE If a Pina Colada and a Rumrunner had a baby, this would be it.
- SWAMPWATER 151 Rum, grain alcohol, blue raspberry and lemonade.
- RUM RITA Our signature mix of Rumrunner and Margarita.
Splitsville at Disney Springs Bowl Drinks
Prices: 18 OUNCE $16 | SOUVENIR SIPPER $23 | REFILLS $16
- LONG ISLAND ICED TEA Vodka, rum, gin and triple sec mixed with sour and a splash of Coke.
- BLUEBERRY LEMONADE A sublime blend of Three Olives Blueberry Vodka, lemonade and lime juice with fresh blueberries, lemons and a splash of Sprite.
- PINK PALOMA Premium tequila, pink grapefruit juice, Q Spectacular grapefruit soda, agave syrup, and lime juice.
- HURRICANE Light and dark rums mixed with cranberry, OJ and pineapple juice then topped with 151 Rum.
Splitsville at Disney Springs specialty cocktails
- WATERMELON SMASH Watermelon-infused vodka muddled with fresh watermelon, lime juice, simple syrup and garnished with fresh mint.
- MOSCOW MULE Vodka, Q Premium Ginger Beer and fresh lime juice. Spicy and refreshing in equal measures.
- MOJITO Light rum, plenty of fresh mint and lime juice, simple syrup. Crisp, tart and slightly sweet.
- RASPBERRY LAVENDER Rosemary and lavender vodka with muddled raspberries, freshly squeezed lemon juice and simple syrup. Garnished with a sprig of rosemary and a fresh raspberry.
- SPICY MANGO MARGARITA Seedless jalapeño slices muddled with fresh basil and blended with premium tequila, mango puree, ginger liqueur, lime juice and simple syrup. (my favorite!... it has a kick but nothing too bad)
- CUCUMBER COOLER Hendrick’s Gin with freshly squeezed lime juice, simple syrup and crisp cucumber slices.
More Disney Parks Information
- Dinsey Boo Bash After Hours Event - in place of Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.
- Disney Wish - Disney Cruise line's newest ship.
- Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival - so much more than beautiful Disney Topiaries
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival - what food and drinks are found in what country during the Food And Wine Festival at Epcot.
- FootGolf- Located on Walt Disney World Property, FootGolf is perfect for nonpark days.