If you have been following along on my #JungleBookEvent adventures you will know that we had the pleasure of visiting the set of Walk The Prank at paramount Studios. Walk The Prank is Disney XD’s new scripted comedy with real hidden-camera prank show. We had the opportunity to screen a show and I knew that my eleven and nine year olds would love it. My six year old would love it because his sisters did but a few of the jokes might be a bit over his head.
He likes hidden camera shows so the fact that this one is staring kids, will probably keep his attention.
We had the chance to chat with Tobie Windham (Uncle Will) and he was super nice to chat with and give us some behind the scenes information about Walk The Prank.
- He likes playing pranks on other people but doesn’t like the anticipation of having a prank played on him.
- He thought the cast was going to prank him for his birthday but it was just cake and singing. (I think the prank was that there was no prank!)
- Brandon who plays ‘Dusty’ on the show pranked the cast by pretending to be a producer and through their ear pieces, told them to report to the set. Once they were there he told them they were no longer needed. And repeated this several times!
- Tobie has MOVES when it comes to the robot! We had a demonstration that I WISH I had captured on film!
- Tobie will offer a high five to the people they prank after the prank has been realized as a way of breaking the ice and making sure everyone is on the same page.
I believe my favorite part of the set was the Prank Shop. There was SO MUCH DETAIL that went into that part of the set. I would have loved being on the team that put together all the gadgets, gizmos and accessories to make that piece of the set come alive. I am sure as we watch the episodes we are going to be see bits and pieces from previous episodes here and there hanging out in the shop. An ‘Easter Egg’, if you will.
Yes I got my photo with the ‘dog’. That costume was all sorts of crazy!
Here is a look at the hilarity that happens on Walk The Prank:
I was thoroughly impressed with how friendly the cast was. You could tell it was truly a family show. Even the real life moms and grandmas were kind enough to chat with me for a few minutes and even let me snap a selfie with them. I am sure you don’t find that on every television set!
Wednesday, April 20 there is an all new Walk The Prank episode airing from 8:30 – 9:00 P.M. EDT. This episode is titled “A Moving Situation”. Chance and Herman learn that their father is up for a big promotion, and they might have to move to a different city if he gets the job.
What kind of prank do you think could POSSIBLY happen when kids might have to move cities?
I hope you watch Walk The Prank and love it as much as my family does.