Winter Fun In Hershey Pennsylvania
We love it for:
- Chocolate Covered February
- Hershey Restaurant Week
- The Hotel Hershey and Spa
Just because the temperature drops and the snow flakes fly does not mean that the fun and chocolate stop flowing!
Here is what you can expereince in Hershey, Pennsylvania this 2016 winter season!
Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
Christmas Candylane is bringing back all the past favorites, along with all the new additions that were added last season. Wildcat, sooperdooperLooper, Cocoa Cruiser and Laff Trakk will be open during Candylane (weather pending). With Laff Trakk sporting a special holiday themeing inside the indoor glow-coaster. Two NEW additions will be added to the rides open in Candylane; Wild Mouse and Howler. Four million sparkling lights will illuminate and excite as you make your way through Hersheypark.
A NEW holiday show will be sure to put you in the holiday spirit, get ready for A Music Box Christmas. In addition, some of everyone’s favorite Candylane activities will be returning, including: Santa and his live reindeer, Rudolph’s Skating Pond, and NOEL, the breathtaking light show. Christmas Candylane begins Friday, November 11th and is open on select dates through Sunday, January 1, 2017. For operational hours and dates visit www.Hersheypark.com.
Hershey Sweet Lights
Drive through two miles of lighted displays from the comfort of your car in Hershey Sweet Lights. Enjoy illuminated holiday lights through the fields and wooded trails while listening to holiday music. Sweet Lights begins Friday, November 11th and is open on select dates through Sunday, January 1st. For operational hours and dates visit www.Hersheypark.com.
Read how Nicki and her family enjoyed the Hershey Sweet Lights.
The Hotel Hershey & Hershey Lodge
Stay overnight at The Official Resorts of Hersheypark for a sweet holiday getaway. New for 2016 is Hershey’s Water Works at Hershey Lodge. The new indoor pool complex includes two interactive indoor pools, Twizzlers Twists Slides, Reese’s Water Walk, water play structures and the Cocoa Cabana dining location with a full bar.
Read about the fun that Lindsay and her family had at Hershey’s Water Works!
The Woodside Cottages at The Hotel Hershey
The Woodside Cottages at The Hotel Hershey make for a memorable holiday experience. The most premium accommodations at the Hotel, the Woodside Cottages feature larger bedrooms, world-class bathrooms and private outdoor entrances. Individual rooms or full cottages are available for reservations. Guests who reserve a full four- or six-bedroom cottage receive access to a multi-functional great room with cathedral ceilings, fireplace, microwave and wet bar.
Overnight packages during the holiday season include:
Christmas Candylane Package: Deluxe accommodations, milk & cookies for four on night of arrival, one-day admission to Hersheypark Christmas Candylane per person, admission for one vehicle to Hershey Sweet Lights, seasonal admission to Hershey Gardens, admission to The Hershey Story’s Museum Experience. November 11 – December 29, 2016 (When Hersheypark Christmas Candylane is in operation)
Breakfast With Santa Package: Deluxe accommodations, breakfast buffet with Santa per person, one-day admission to Hersheypark Christmas Candylane per person, admission for one vehicle to Hershey Sweet Lights, seasonal admission to Hershey Gardens, admission to The Hershey Story’s Museum Experience. (Friday & Saturday nights check for availability)
Lunch With Santa Package: Deluxe accommodations, lunch buffet with Santa per person, one-day admission to Hersheypark Christmas Candylane per person, admission for one vehicle to Hershey Sweet Lights, seasonal admission to Hershey Gardens, admission to The Hershey Story’s Museum Experience. Available at The Hotel Hershey November 25 – December 18, 2016 (Friday nights)
Hershey’s Chocolate World Attraction
Hershey’s Chocolate World is filled with great indoor family-fun activities:
- Breakfast with Santa & Mrs. Claus, Saturdays & Sundays from November 11 through December 24.
- See the unique and magical 8th annual Hershey’s Holiday Chocolate House! Every inch is covered in Hershey’s confectionery products and a sweet donation is made to Children’s Miracle Network.
- Take a cozy trip on the Christmas Trolley Adventure which is guaranteed to get you in the Christmas spirit with caroling, stories, and even a special visit from a certain jolly, old elf.
Holiday with Dickens at The Hotel Hershey
Sunday, December 4 at 3:00 PM Holiday Tea and 6:30 PM. Holiday Dinner
This heartwarming show-of-the-season is performed by Gerald Charles Dickens, the great, great grandson of literary master, Charles Dickens. During his energetic one-man show, Dickens brings A Christmas Carol to life. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 717-534-8800.
Amazing holiday shows will be featured at Hershey Theatre during the holiday season. The dates and times are listed below:
- Straight No Chaser -- December 4 at 2:30 and 7:30 PM
- Elf – December 6-8 at 7:30 PM
- The Piano Guys -- December 10 at 3:00 and 8:00 PM
Visit www.HersheyEntertainment.com for tickets and more information.
- Little Elves Workshop -- The elves have once again set up their workshop, where kids of all ages can create their own unique ornament out of chocolate clay. Participants will roll, cut and ice their creations and design their own packaging. $5.00 per ornament; adults many accompany participating children at no charge. Available select dates November 12 – January 1 at 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Snowball Saturdays -- Friendly indoor snowball fights are the centerpiece of this holiday event! In addition, kids can visit with a snowman and Coco the Bear, and hear stories about wintertime fun. Free; admission to the Museum Experience not required. Available December 3, 10 & 17.
- Holiday-Themed Chocolate Lab Classes -- Guests can enjoy a 45-minute class where they learn about chocolate and make their own chocolate treat. Ticket purchase required; children must be at least four years old to enter the lab.
- Class themes are as follows:
- Candy Cane Bark, Chocolate Reindeer, Create a Kris Kringle and Make a Very Merry Bar. Available daily beginning November 12 -- January 1, 2017, class times vary.
* Classes offered on Snowball Saturdays only (December 3, 10 & 17): Let it Snow Chocolate and Marshmallow Mischief.
- NYE Bubble Wrap Stomps -- Kids can celebrate the New Year with bubble wrap stomps on Saturday, December 31, 2016, at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. Stomps take place in the museum’s patio, weather permitting. (In the event of inclement weather, stomps will take place in the museum’s Grand Lobby.) Free; admission to the Museum Experience not required.