These cubed steak recipes are the best way to get a delicious meal on the table on a busy weeknight. The whole family will gather around the dinner table to enjoy a hearty home-style dinner with an easy cube steak recipe as the centerpiece.
Cube steak, sometimes labeled as minute steak, is an inexpensive, flavorful cut of beef that’s pre-tenderized. Home cooks will pound a beef cube steak thin with a meat mallet or meat tenderizer but your local butcher or meat counter at the grocery store will probably use a meat tenderizing machine.
Beef cube steaks are typically a tough cut of meat because the meat comes from either the top round or bottom round of the steer. The rump of the animal is used more and therefore a tougher muscle to cook.
1. Smothered Philly Cheese Cubed Steak
2. Steak Fingers Recipe
3. Cube Steaks with the BEST Mushroom Gravy
4. Oven Cube Steak
5. Easy Keto Low Carb Chicken Fried Steak and Gravy + VIDEO
6. Easy Swiss Steak
7. Chili Lime Cube Steaks
8. Bistec Ranchero (Mexican Beef Ranch Style)
9. Bistec Encebollado (Puerto Rican Steak and Onions)
10. Cube Steak Recipe with Gravy (Crockpot Cube Steak or Stove Top)
11. Cube Steak Parmesan
12. Instant Pot Cube Steak
13. Philly Cheesesteak Quesadilla Recipe
14. Italian Cube Steak Parmesan
15. Parmesan-Crusted Cubed Steaks with Zucchini Ribbons
16. Pepper Jack Steak Sandwiches
17. Instant Pot Cubed Steak
18. Air Fryer Cube Steak
19. Fried Cube Steak
20. Country Fried Steak Sliders with Caramelized Onions
👩🍳 Chef Tip
Be sure to store any leftovers in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to five days. Reheat any leftovers in a large skillet over medium-high heat or until heated through.
👩🏻🍳 Sarah Mock
Sarah Mock is a classically trained Chef and graduate of Johnson & Wales University. A culinary blogger for 13 years Sarah helps the home cook prepare her recipes with professional results.