These cubed steak recipes are the best way to get a delicious meal on the table on a busy weeknight. The whole family will gather around the dinner table to enjoy a hearty home-style dinner with an easy cube steak recipe as the centerpiece.
Cube steak, sometimes labeled as minute steak, is an inexpensive, flavorful cut of beef that’s pre-tenderized. Home cooks will pound a beef cube steak thin with a meat mallet or meat tenderizer but your local butcher or meat counter at the grocery store will probably use a meat tenderizing machine.
Beef cube steaks are typically a tough cut of meat because the meat comes from either the top round or bottom round of the steer. The rump of the animal is used more and therefore a tougher muscle to cook.
- Recipe Cube Steak 🥩
- 1. Smothered Philly Cheese Cubed Steak
- 2. Steak Fingers Recipe
- 3. Cube Steaks with the BEST Mushroom Gravy
- 4. Oven Cube Steak
- 5. Easy Keto Low Carb Chicken Fried Steak and Gravy + VIDEO
- 6. Easy Swiss Steak
- 7. Chili Lime Cube Steaks
- 8. Bistec Ranchero (Mexican Beef Ranch Style)
- 9. Bistec Encebollado (Puerto Rican Steak and Onions)
- 10. Cube Steak Recipe with Gravy (Crockpot Cube Steak or Stove Top)
- 11. Cube Steak Parmesan
- 12. Instant Pot Cube Steak
- 13. Philly Cheesesteak Quesadilla Recipe
- 14. Italian Cube Steak Parmesan
- 15. Parmesan-Crusted Cubed Steaks with Zucchini Ribbons
- 16. Pepper Jack Steak Sandwiches
- 17. Instant Pot Cubed Steak
- 18. Air Fryer Cube Steak
- 19. Fried Cube Steak
- 20. Country Fried Steak Sliders with Caramelized Onions
- 👩🍳 Chef Tip
- 📝 Frequently asked questions, answers and tips:
- 🍱 More Recipes To Explore
- Cubed Steak Recipes
- 👩🏻🍳 Sarah Mock
Recipe Cube Steak 🥩
Looking for a tasty and budget-friendly meal option? Look no further than cubed steak! This versatile cut of meat can be prepared in a variety of delicious ways, from classic comfort food dishes like chicken fried steak to more gourmet options like steak Diane. Listed below is a variety of recipes to suit any taste or occasion, so you can enjoy the flavor and convenience of cubed steak anytime. So why not give it a try and see what all the fuss is about?
1. Smothered Philly Cheese Cubed Steak
2. Steak Fingers Recipe
3. Cube Steaks with the BEST Mushroom Gravy
4. Oven Cube Steak
5. Easy Keto Low Carb Chicken Fried Steak and Gravy + VIDEO
6. Easy Swiss Steak
7. Chili Lime Cube Steaks
8. Bistec Ranchero (Mexican Beef Ranch Style)
9. Bistec Encebollado (Puerto Rican Steak and Onions)
10. Cube Steak Recipe with Gravy (Crockpot Cube Steak or Stove Top)
11. Cube Steak Parmesan
12. Instant Pot Cube Steak
13. Philly Cheesesteak Quesadilla Recipe
14. Italian Cube Steak Parmesan
15. Parmesan-Crusted Cubed Steaks with Zucchini Ribbons
16. Pepper Jack Steak Sandwiches
17. Instant Pot Cubed Steak
18. Air Fryer Cube Steak
19. Fried Cube Steak
20. Country Fried Steak Sliders with Caramelized Onions
👩🍳 Chef Tip
Be sure to store any leftovers in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to five days. Reheat any leftovers in a large skillet over medium-high heat or until heated through.
📝 Frequently asked questions, answers and tips:
Here are 5 tips on how to keep cubed steak from becoming tough and leathery in texture.
Tenderize the meat: Use a meat mallet or a fork to tenderize the cube steak before cooking. Manual tenderizing will help break down the tough fibers and make it more tender.
Marinate the meat: Marinating the cube steak in a mixture of oil, vinegar, and spices for a few hours before cooking can help to tenderize the meat and add flavor.
Low and slow: Cube steak is best cooked slowly over low heat. This will help to break down the tough fibers and make them more tender.
Don't overcook: Cube steak should be cooked to an internal temperature of 145°F. Overcooking can make it tough and dry.
Slice against the grain: When serving, be sure to slice the cube steak against the grain.
🍱 More Recipes To Explore
Cubed Steak Recipes
There is more to a recipe than just the recipe card. Frequently Asked Questions within the blog post that you may find helpful. Simply scroll back up to read them!
- Choose your favorite recipe
- Gather the ingredients
- Make the recipe according to the recipe instructions.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.
Sharing of this recipe to social media is both encouraged and appreciated. Please share the direct link back to the recipe. Copy/Pasting and/or screenshots of the recipe to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected. SavoringTheGood®
👩🏻🍳 Sarah Mock
Sarah Mock is a classically trained Chef and graduate of Johnson & Wales University. A culinary blogger for 14 years Sarah helps the home cook prepare her recipes with professional results.