Hersheypark Christmas Candylane is the sweetest place to be this holiday season. Christmas in Hershey is better than ever in 2020. Here is all the information you need to know before you visit Hersheypark at Christmas.
While you are in the town that smells like chocolate, be sure to visit the new Melt Spa and get yourself wrapped in chocolate! Be sure to read my tips for when you visit Hersheypark, and come back for Springtime in the park and Hersheypark in the dark. You might as well look at getting a Hersheypark season pass!
What To Do At Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
You thought the rides at Hersheypark was just open during the summer, right!? Sorry you are wrong! Not only does Hersheypark have spring, summer and fall activities but they have Christmas Candylane in the winter.
What are the dates of Hersheypark Christmas Candylane?
Hersheypark Christmas Candylane will be open to the public on select dates from Nov. 13, 2020, through Jan. 3, 2021. For operational hours and dates, visit www.Hersheypark.com. Have you ever visited The Hotel Hershey at Christmas? Breathtaking!!
Price of admission to Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
One-day admission is $31.95 for guests ages 3 and older when purchased online (compared to $40.15). Children 2 and younger are free. Current Hersheypark Season Pass Holders can enjoy unlimited visits to Christmas Candylane.
What rides are open for Christmas in Hershey?
Christmas Candylane holiday attraction at Hersheypark will feature more than 45 rides (weather permitting), including 40 rides for children and the all-new Candymonium , Laff Trakk, Sidewinder , Wild Mouse, Wildcat, and Cocoa Cruiser, weather permitting. A new offering for 2019, Reese’s Cupfusion and Christmas-themed décor this holiday season!
Rollercoasters are open during Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
6 Roller Coasters Are Open during Hersheypark Christmas Candylane. Be sure to dress for the cold as Laff Trakk is the only indoor coaster.
- Cocoa Cruiser
- Wild Mouse
- Laff Trakk which has a Christmas-themed décor this holiday season!
Are the reindeer real at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane?
YES! The actual reindeer that help deliver presents are here at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane! At least, that is what the reindeer wrangler told me when we were discussing the 9 live reindeer in the enclosure. NEW for 2020: enjoy an up-close look at your favorite reindeer, including Rudolph, at Santa’s Reindeer Stables complete with a newly expanded viewing platform. Be sure to chat with the keepers from Zoo America when you visit the reindeer. They have lots of great reindeer information to share with you!
Santa is in the Sweetest Place On Earth and wants to meet you! Find Santa, tell him what is on your wish list this year and take some photos with him. Make sure you have a tree up for Santa to put your presents under! Here are my tips for when you cut your own Christmas tree.
What is new for 2020 at Hershey Park Christmas?
New for 2020 is Hershey’s Chocolatetown, where guests can experience winter in the all-new region at Hersheypark, featuring an entirely reimagined arrival experience, Candymonium hypercoaster, the iconic Kisses Fountain, a new home for the 101-year-old Carrousel, new shopping locations, the first-ever Starbucks inside the Park, a virtual reality experience, and more!
All guests of The Hotel Hershey, Hershey Lodge and Hersheypark Camping Resort receive FREE Resort Benefits, including guaranteed reservations for admission to Hersheypark and free parking with the purchase of tickets. Overnight deals and packages are available, including the new Kids Treat Free package.
What is Hershey Sweet Lights and is it included in the Hersheypark ticket?
Hershey Sweet Lights is a 2 mile drive through a wooded trail while tuned into holiday music. There is an additional ticket to purchase to drive through the over 600 light displays. Feel free to pack a snack of Peanut butter blossom cookies and hot chocolate to make a magical memory as you drive.
Open nightly from, families can enjoy the bright lights from the comfort of their car while listening to holiday music.
Hershey’s Chocolate World Attraction At Christmas
Breakfast with Santa – Families can start the day in a merry way by joining Santa and Mrs. Claus for a warm breakfast buffet, featuring signature Hershey’s items like chocolate chip pancakes. A portrait with Santa, children’s gift from Santa, a cookie decorating station, Amazing Candy Machine experience, visits from the Hershey Characters and the 4D Chocolate Mystery Show will also be included in this seasonal event.
- Hershey’s Holiday Chocolate House – Each year, the sweetest house in CHOCOLATETOWN, USA is decorated entirely with Hershey’s Chocolate and confections and supports the Children’s Miracle Network. Last year’s masterpiece was modeled after an iconic Hershey building – Milton Hershey’s home, High Point Mansion! What will it be this year?
- Sweet Lights Trolley (Select dates and times in November and December): Guests of all ages can journey through Hershey Sweet Lights on board an old-fashioned trolley complete with chocolate, carols and creative commentary from the conductors.
- Holly Jolly Trolley (Select dates and times in November and December): A trip on the Holly Jolly Trolley will feature caroling, jingling and a sweet visit from a certain jolly old elf who has gifts for everyone on the nice list.
- Hershey’s Holiday Chocolate House (Nov. 15 through Jan. 1, 2020 during operating hours): The annual Hershey’s Holiday Chocolate House, which supports the Children’s Miracle Network, will be decorated entirely with Hershey’s chocolate and confections for families to enjoy.
Does Hershey Gardens decorate for Christmas?
Hershey Gardens, a 23-acre botanical display garden, will be decorated for the holiday season and host two events during the most wonderful time of the year that are included with admission. ( check for availability in 2020)
- The Christmas Tree Showcase Visitors will experience all things merry and bright at a festive showcase of holiday trees in the Milton & Catherine Hershey Conservatory. Each tree will be exquisitely decorated by a different local florist and feature a variety of tree decorating styles and themes, while a stunning 14-foot poinsettia tree will take center stage. The Welcome Pavilion and Butterfly Atrium will also be decorated for the holidays.
- Crafty Christmas Creations Families can stop by the Education Center, located in The Children’s Garden, for some fun holiday craft making. A display of trees decorated with ornaments made by local students will add to the holiday spirit.
- Visit with Santa (Dec. 7 and 14 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.): Guests can visit with Santa in the Educational & Horticultural Wing of the Milton & Catherine Hershey Conservatory.
ZooAmerica is open during Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
ZooAmerica North American Wildlife Park, an 11-acre zoo that cares for more than 200 animals, is open year-round and will offer two educational programs during the holiday season. (please note hours vary). (check for availability in 2020)
- Wild Winter Treats (Select days in December): Zoo guests can watch the animals enjoy a special winter treat.
- Wild Winter Adventures (Morning and afternoon sessions on select days in December): Participants will learn how animals survive the cold, participate in making animal enrichment activities, enjoy a snack, visit the reindeer in Hersheypark, and more. Pre-registration is required.
Refillable Mug at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
Signature hot chocolate will be available for purchase during Christmas Candylane in all-day and all-season souvenir mugs to keep guests warm. Other sweet treats like s’mores and King Size Shakes will offer a unique taste of the holidays. (check back for 2020 prices)
All-Day Souvenir Mug Deal – Enjoy a 2019 Souvenir mug and save with FREE refills on hot beverages all day! Plus, get .99-cent refills on future visits! **Valid for hot beverages only.
All-Season Souvenir Mug Deal – Enjoy a 2019 Souvenir mug and save with FREE refills on hot beverages during the entire Christmas Candylane season! **Valid for hot beverages only.
Fast Track Pass for Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
Shorter lines? Ride on. Add a Fast Track Pass to your Hersheypark ticket, and say ‘see you later’ to the regular lines on up to 12 attractions, including 5 coasters! Valid on each of the following rides one time per day. (check back for 2020 prices)
Hersheypark Fast Track Pass –
allows you to skip the regular line during Hersheypark Christmas Candylane once for each of the 7 featured attractions . $10
Fast Track Unlimited Pass –
allows you to skip the regular line on any 7 of the featured attractions all – day – long during Hersheypark Christmas Candylane! $25
Save time with a Fast Track Pass! Limited quantities are available; buy online today.