The best side dishes for lamb chops are meant to complement the flavor of lamb. These are the most popular side dishes to serve whether your main course is a rack of lamb, lamb lollipops, tender lamb chops or any time you are serving dinner guests your favorite lamb dinner.
I have green beans on this list but I have another list of the best green bean recipes, or this collection of recipes with canned green beans I couldn't include them all in this list of sides for lamb chops or ground deer meat recipes. Also, any of my baby potatoes recipes would also be a good option. Serve an ice cream recipes for cuisinart ice cream maker for dessert!
- What Goes Good With Lamb Chops?
- 1. Slow Cooker Lemon Asparagus Risotto
- 2. Mushroom Risotto
- 3. Butternut Squash Risotto
- 4. Asparagus Salad with Spinach, Tomatoes and Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 5. Roasted Asparagus
- 6. Greek Lemon Potatoes
- 7. Crispy Brussels Sprouts
- 8. Green Beans with Warm Pistachio Vinaigrette
- 9. Sautéed Frozen Green Beans
- 10. Crispy Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 11. Hot Bacon Dressing Recipe
- 12. Mint Chutney
- 13. Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- What to serve with Lamb chops
- 14. Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- 15. CRISPY AIR FRYER HASSELBACK POTATOES
- 16. Cheesy Hasselback Potato Gratin
- 17. Rosemary Cheddar Hasselback Potatoes
- 18. Broccolini with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- 19. Oven Roasted Vegetables
- 20. White Bean Soup (with Potato Lemon and Thyme)
- 21. Creamy Vegan White Bean Soup
- 22. Greek Chickpea Salad
- 23. Greek Salad
- 24. Cranberry Pecan Sweet Potato Wild Rice Pilaf
- 25. Carrot Souffle Recipe
- 26. Creamed Spinach
- 🍱 More Recipes To Explore
- Side Dishes
- 📖 Recipe
- Side Dishes For Lamb Chops
- 👩🏻🍳 Sarah Mock
What Goes Good With Lamb Chops?
Here is my list of what goes with lamb chops. This recipe collection offers a variety of flavorful and easy-to-make side dishes that pair perfectly with lamb chops. From roasted vegetables and grains to salads and dips, each recipe includes simple ingredients and instructions to elevate your lamb chop dinner. Whether you prefer sweet or savory, spicy or mild, there is a side dish option for everyone in this collection.
1. Slow Cooker Lemon Asparagus Risotto
2. Mushroom Risotto
3. Butternut Squash Risotto
4. Asparagus Salad with Spinach, Tomatoes and Balsamic Vinaigrette
5. Roasted Asparagus
6. Greek Lemon Potatoes
7. Crispy Brussels Sprouts
8. Green Beans with Warm Pistachio Vinaigrette
9. Sautéed Frozen Green Beans
10. Crispy Roasted Sweet Potatoes
11. Hot Bacon Dressing Recipe
12. Mint Chutney
13. Baked Sweet Potato Fries
What to serve with Lamb chops
14. Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
15. CRISPY AIR FRYER HASSELBACK POTATOES
16. Cheesy Hasselback Potato Gratin
17. Rosemary Cheddar Hasselback Potatoes
18. Broccolini with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
19. Oven Roasted Vegetables
20. White Bean Soup (with Potato Lemon and Thyme)
21. Creamy Vegan White Bean Soup
22. Greek Chickpea Salad
23. Greek Salad
24. Cranberry Pecan Sweet Potato Wild Rice Pilaf
25. Carrot Souffle Recipe
26. Creamed Spinach
🍱 More Recipes To Explore
Don’t lose this recipe! Enter your email below and we will email this recipe to you, plus more yummy recipes weekly.
Side Dishes For Lamb Chops
There is more to a recipe than just the recipe card. Frequently Asked Questions within the blog post that you may find helpful. Simply scroll back up to read them!
- Choose your favorite recipe
- Gather the ingredients
- Make the recipe according to the recipe instructions.
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.
Sharing of this recipe to social media is both encouraged and appreciated. Please share the direct link back to the recipe. Copy/Pasting and/or screenshots of the recipe to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected. SavoringTheGood®
👩🏻🍳 Sarah Mock
Sarah Mock is a classically trained Chef and graduate of Johnson & Wales University. A culinary blogger for 14 years Sarah helps the home cook prepare her recipes with professional results.