This WW egg roll in a bowl recipe is a one-pan low carb, high protein recipe that has all the delicious flavors of your favorite inside-out egg roll without the deep-fried calories and fat.
Here is why this recipe is amazing:
- Low carb and high protein recipe with all the delicious flavors of your favorite egg roll.
- Just 3 WW points per 1 ¼ cup serving.
Egg Roll In A Bowl (WW) Ingredients needed:
- Turkey - ground
- Sesame oil
- Rice vinegar
- Garlic - minced or garlic confit
- ginger - fresh, minced
- soy sauce - or Coconut aminos for gluten-free option
- coleslaw mix - bagged
- carrot - grated
- green onions - chopped, divided in half
- hoisin sauce -
- Salt & pepper to taste
How to make WW Egg Roll In A Bowl
- In a skillet cook ground turkey until no longer pink. Drain all but a few tablespoons of the pan drippings and fat.
- Add in ½ of the green onion, oil, and vinegar, sauteeing for one minute.
- Stir in garlic, ginger, soy sauce, hoisin, coleslaw mix, and carrots - cook until cabbage has wilted slightly.
- Stir in remaining green onion and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!
Frequently asked questions, answers and tips:
I am calling this 3 WW points PER SERVING. I used Calculator.net to calculate the points.
Nope! This is not an official WW sanctioned recipe. This is a recipe I developed to meet WW calculations as I see them. Adjust to meet your requirements.
Yes! This WW egg roll in a bowl recipe is a great make a head meal. Make the recipe once, cool completely and divide between containers for lunches during the week.
I reheat this recipe in the microwave. In a microwave-safe container, that is vented, reheat this recipe in 30-second intervals, stirring and heating until heated through.
WW Egg Roll In A Bowl
- In a skillet cook ground turkey until no longer pink. Drain all but a few tablespoons of the pan drippings and fat.1 lb ground turkey
- Add in ½ of the green onion, oil, and vinegar, sauteeing for one minute.1 tablespoon sesame oil, 1 bunch green onions, 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Stir in garlic, ginger, soy sauce, hoisin, coleslaw mix, and carrots - cook until cabbage has wilted slightly.2 teaspoons garlic, 1 teaspoon ginger, ¼ cup soy sauce, 1 bag coleslaw mix, ½ cup grated carrot, 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- Stir in remaining green onion and season with salt and pepper.Salt & pepper to taste
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.
Sharing of this recipe to social media is both encouraged and appreciated. Please share the direct link back to the recipe. Copy/Pasting and/or screenshots of the recipe to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected. SavoringTheGood®