This rum punch Bacardi cocktail combines white rum, Watermelon juice, orange juice, and fresh-squeezed lime juice. Ready in 5 minutes, this easy Watermelon rum punch is delicious any time of the year but especially on a hot day, it is very refreshing.
I will be adding this recipe to my best Bacardi rum punch recipes list as well as the red white and blue mixed drinks and cocktails because of the lovely red color from the watermelon juice. My summer would not be complete unless I made a pitcher of frozen strawberry daiquiri's, blood orange margarita, or a strawberry rhubarb margarita. Cheers, my dears!
✨ Here is why this recipe is amazing:
- 4 simple ingredients will make a quick and refreshing Caribbean rum punch.
- The inclusion of lime juice and watermelon juice really brings a bright flavor to this twist on the classic rum punch recipe.
🍉 Ingredients needed:
Here is a visual overview of the ingredients in the recipe. Scroll down to the recipe at the bottom for quantities.
📝 Ingredient notes:
- Watermelon - seedless watermelon works best.
- White rum - Bacardi white rum is what I used in this recipe.
- Orange juice - Store-bought orange juice is featured in this recipe but freshly squeezed orange juice would be extra delicious.
- Garnishes - choose from a combination of a small piece of watermelon, lime wheel, orange slices, a pineapple slice,
Switch out the light rum for dark rum, coconut rum or spiced rum to make your own version of this watermelon rum punch recipe.
Barcardi White Rum is aged in American oak barrels and has light, delicate floral and fruity notes, ideal for mixing and perfect for making your favorite rum signature cocktails. It doesn’t dominate other flavors nor does it disappear when mixed. Perfect for classic rum cocktails like the Mojito.
Dark rum is aged in toasted oak barrels and then filter through natural charcoal filters and has a light oak flavor with hints of vanilla, ginger and almond with a dry finish. Dark rum will lend itself beautifully to be used in cocktails such as Tormenta Negra, the rum mule and the rum Rita.
Spiced rum is aged in charred oak barrels and both light and deep notes, making it perfect for mixing the best-spiced rum punch.
Flavored rums are light rum that has been flavored with a variety of tropical fruits giving you a wider variety of rum choices when mixing up your favorite tropical cocktail and punch.
🥣 Helpful Kitchen Tools
- Cocktail shaker - this classic cobbler shaker has included a built-in strainer and a jigger cap of 1oz. No need for more bar tools accessories or a big bartender kit if you prefer simple.
- Large Punch Container - The 2-gal Glass Beverage Dispenser is ideal for gatherings where you want your guests to be able to quickly serve their own drinks.
- Microplane Grater - perfect for making ground spices from whole hard cinnamon or nutmeg.
- Small cutting board
- Pairing knife
- Pineapple glasses - Fun pineapple shape and texture give your drinks a tropical vibe without any hand-cramping fruit carving.
- Hurricane glasses - This hurricane glasses set will make a modern statement in your bar, adding a touch of class and elegance.
🍹 How to make rum punch with watermelon, basic instructions
- Combine watermelon, rum, orange juice, and lime juice in a blender.
- Blend well, about 60 seconds, until smooth.
- Pour over ice, and garnish with fresh watermelon and lime.
📷 Making watermelon rum punch, photo instructions
- Add peeled, chopped seedless watermelon to the blender.
2. Add the white rum to the blender.
3. Pour orange juice.
4. Squeeze fresh lime juice, adding the fresh juice to the blender.
5. Place the cover on the blender and blend for one minute or until the cocktail is blended.
6. Add fresh ice to a glass, pour the rum punch over the glass and garnish with fresh fruit.
👩🍳 Chef Tip
To have watermelon juice without any pulp, blend the watermelon alone first, and strain through a fine-mesh sieve. Discard the pulp. Return the strained watermelon juice to the blender, add other ingredients, and blend.
Rum Punch Bacardi Recipe (with Watermelon)
There is more to a recipe than just the recipe card. Frequently Asked Questions within the blog post that you may find helpful. Simply scroll back up to read them!
- 4 cups seedless watermelon
- 1 cup white rum
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- Fresh watermelon slices and lime slices for garnish
- Add peeled, chopped seedless watermelon to the blender.4 cups seedless watermelon
- Add the white rum to the blender.1 cup white rum
- Pour orange juice.½ cup orange juice
- Squeeze fresh lime juice, adding the fresh juice to the blender.¼ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- Place the cover on the blender and blend for one minute or until the cocktail is blended.
- Add fresh ice to a glass, pour the rum punch over the glass and garnish with fresh fruit.Ice, Fresh watermelon slices and lime slices for garnish
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.
Sharing of this recipe to social media is both encouraged and appreciated. Please share the direct link back to the recipe. Copy/Pasting and/or screenshots of the recipe to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected. SavoringTheGood®
👩🏻🍳 Sarah Mock
Sarah Mock is a classically trained Chef and graduate of Johnson & Wales University. A culinary blogger for 13 years Sarah helps the home cook prepare her recipes with professional results.