Turkey Hawaiian roll sliders are a delicious and easy snack that everyone will love. They are perfect for parties, game nights, or just a quick snack. With a few simple ingredients, you can create a tasty and satisfying snack that will leave everyone wanting more.
Make sure to choose a turkey that is not too dry and has a good flavor. You can also add some seasoning to the turkey to enhance its flavor.
- Ingredients for Hawaiian Roll Turkey Sliders
- How to Make Turkey Cranberry Sliders With Leftover Turkey
- What to Serve with Turkey Sliders
- How to Keep Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls Warm
- 4 Mistakes to Avoid When Making Turkey Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What are some different type of slider recipes?
- 🍱 More Recipes To Explore
- Appetizer Recipes
- 📖 Recipe
- 👩🏻🍳 Sarah Mock
To make the sliders, you will need Hawaiian rolls, turkey, cheese, and some sauce. You can use any type of cheese you like, but I prefer cheddar or Swiss cheese. For the sauce, you can use cranberry sauce, mayonnaise, mustard, or any other sauce you like.
Ingredients for Hawaiian Roll Turkey Sliders
I love making turkey Hawaiian roll sliders because they are the perfect snack for any occasion. They are easy to make, and everyone loves them. Hawaiian rolls are soft, fluffy, and sweet, and they pair perfectly with the savory taste of turkey.
If you're looking for an easy and delicious party food, turkey Hawaiian roll sliders are perfect! They're quick to make and always a crowd-pleaser.
Here are the ingredients you'll need to make these sliders:
- Hawaiian Rolls - These sweet rolls are perfect for sliders because they're small and flavorful. You can find them in the bakery section of most grocery stores.
- Sliced Turkey - You can use deli turkey or leftover roasted turkey. Either way, make sure it's sliced thin so it's easy to eat.
- Sliced Ham - you can use sliced deli turkey or any of your leftover holiday ham.
- Cheese - To make these sliders extra cheesy, you'll need some sliced cheese. Provolone, cheddar, or mozzarella are all good choices.
- Butter - To give the sliders a buttery flavor, you'll need some melted butter. You can also add some garlic powder or other seasonings to the butter for extra flavor.
- Cranberry sauce - adds an extra layer of sweetness and a touch of tartness. Leftover cranberry sauce from Thanksgiving is prefect for this recipe.
- Bacon - cooked crisp bacon makes these turkey sliders a bit extra special.
- Butter, Dijon, poppy seeds and dried onions.
That's it! With just a few ingredients, you can make delicious turkey Hawaiian roll sliders that are perfect for any occasion.
To assemble the sliders, cut the Hawaiian rolls in half and place them on a baking sheet. Add a layer of cheese and turkey on the bottom half of the rolls. Then add some sauce on top of the turkey. Place the top half of the rolls on the sliders and brush them with some melted butter.
Bake the sliders in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the rolls are golden brown. Serve the sliders warm and enjoy!
How to Make Turkey Cranberry Sliders With Leftover Turkey
I love making turkey Hawaiian roll sliders because they are so easy to prepare and they taste amazing. Here are the steps I follow to make these delicious sliders:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice Hawaiian rolls in half horizontally. Place bottom halves in baking pan, layering provolone, ham, turkey, bacon and more provolone on each.
- In a small bowl, mix cranberry sauce and Dijon mustard. Spread mixture on cut sides of Hawaiian roll tops.
- Top sandwiches with coated roll tops.
- Melt butter in a bowl. Brush melted butter over tops of sandwiches. Sprinkle with poppy seeds and minced onion.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, slice sandwiches, and serve.
These sliders are perfect for a quick and easy lunch or dinner, or for serving at a party or gathering. They are also a great way to use up leftover turkey from Thanksgiving or any other holiday. The combination of the sweet Hawaiian rolls, savory turkey, tangy cranberry sauce, and melted cheese is simply irresistible.
What to Serve with Turkey Sliders
When it comes to serving turkey Hawaiian roll sliders, the possibilities are endless. These sliders are perfect for any occasion, whether it's a game day party or a family gathering.
Here are a few serving suggestions to get you started:
Pair with a side dish
Turkey sliders go great with a variety of side dishes. Some popular options include sweet potato fries, coleslaw, and potato salad. You can also serve them with a side of chips or veggies for a lighter option.
One of the great things about sliders is that they're easy to customize. You can add toppings like avocado, bacon, or even pineapple to give your sliders an extra burst of flavor. Don't be afraid to get creative with your toppings!
Make a slider bar
If you're hosting a party, consider setting up a slider bar. This allows your guests to customize their sliders to their liking. Offer a variety of toppings and sauces, and let your guests build their own sliders.
Serve as an appetizer or main dish
Turkey sliders can be served as an appetizer or a main dish. If you're serving them as an appetizer, plan on 2-3 sliders per person. If you're serving them as a main dish, plan on 3-4 sliders per person.
How to Keep Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls Warm
To keep your sliders warm during a party or gathering, consider using a slow cooker. Simply place the sliders in the slow cooker on low heat, and they'll stay warm and ready to eat. You can also cover them with foil and place them in the oven on low heat.
Turkey Hawaiian roll sliders are a delicious and versatile dish that can be served in a variety of ways. Whether you're hosting a party or just looking for a quick and easy meal, these sliders are sure to be a hit.
4 Mistakes to Avoid When Making Turkey Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls
When making turkey Hawaiian roll sliders, there are a few common mistakes that you should avoid making to ensure that your sliders turn out delicious.
Here are some of the mistakes that I have made in the past, and how you can avoid them:
Using Dry Turkey
One of the biggest mistakes that you can make when making turkey sliders is using dry turkey. To avoid this, make sure that you use fresh turkey or leftover turkey that has been properly stored. You can also add a little bit of gravy or mayonnaise to the turkey to keep it moist.
Not Using Enough Sauce
Another common mistake that people make when making turkey sliders is not using enough sauce. The sauce is what gives the sliders their flavor, so it's important to use enough. You can use cranberry sauce, gravy, or any other sauce that you like.
Overcooking the Sliders
Overcooking the sliders is another common mistake that people make. To avoid this, make sure that you don't leave the sliders in the oven for too long. Check them regularly to make sure that they are not burning.
Using Stale Bread
Using stale bread is another mistake that you should avoid. Make sure that you use fresh Hawaiian rolls for your sliders. If you can't find fresh rolls, you can always toast them in the oven for a few minutes to freshen them up.
By avoiding these common mistakes, you can ensure that your turkey Hawaiian roll sliders turn out delicious every time.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some different type of slider recipes?
Sliders are small sandwiches typically made with a meat patty or deli meat, cheese, and a small bun. However, there are many different variations of sliders that can be made with different meats, cheeses, and buns. Some popular types of sliders include beef sliders, chicken sliders, pulled pork sliders, and even vegetarian sliders made with portobello mushrooms.
How do you make sheet pan turkey sliders?
Sheet pan turkey sliders are a simple and easy way to make sliders for a crowd.
- To make sheet pan turkey sliders, start by preheating your oven to 375°F.
- Place a layer of Hawaiian rolls on a baking sheet.
- Top the rolls with sliced turkey, cheese, and any other desired toppings such as cranberry sauce or stuffing.
- Add another layer of Hawaiian rolls on top.
- Brush the tops of the rolls with melted butter and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melted and the tops of the rolls are golden brown.
What is a recipe for turkey and Swiss sliders?
To make turkey and Swiss sliders, start by preheating your oven to 350°F. Then, slice a package of Hawaiian rolls in half horizontally. Place the bottom half of the rolls in a baking dish. Layer sliced turkey and Swiss cheese on top of the rolls. Add any desired toppings such as mustard, mayo, or cranberry sauce. Place the top half of the rolls on top of the turkey and cheese. Brush the tops of the rolls with melted butter and sprinkle with garlic powder. Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted and the tops of the rolls are golden brown.
Can you share a recipe for turkey pesto Hawaiian roll sliders?
- To make turkey pesto Hawaiian roll sliders, start by preheating your oven to 350°F.
- Slice a package of Hawaiian rolls in half horizontally.
- Spread pesto on the bottom half of the rolls.
- Layer sliced turkey and mozzarella cheese on top of the pesto. Add any desired toppings such as sliced tomatoes or roasted red peppers.
- Place the top half of the rolls on top of the turkey and cheese.
- Brush the tops of the rolls with melted butter and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted and the tops of the rolls are golden brown.
🍱 More Recipes To Explore
Hawaiian Roll Turkey Slider Recipe with Cranberry Sauce
There is more to a recipe than just the recipe card. Frequently Asked Questions within the blog post that you may find helpful. Simply scroll back up to read them!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice your hawaiian rolls in half.12 count Hawaiian rolls
- Place the bottom half in the pan and layer with provolone, ham, turkey, bacon and another layer of provolone cheese.12 slices Provolone Cheese, ½ pound Deli ham, ½ pound Deli turkey, 8-10 slices bacon
- In a small bowl mix together the cranberry sauce and dijon mustard.¾ cup cranberry sauce, 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- Spread the cranberry mixture on the inside of the top half of the rolls.
- Place the rolls on top.
- In a small bowl melt your butter.2 tablespoons butter
- Brush the butter all over the tops of the rolls.1 teaspoon poppy seeds, 1 teaspoon minced dried onion
- Sprinkle with the poppy seeds and minced onion.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Slice and serve!
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.
👩🏻🍳 Sarah Mock
Sarah Mock is a classically trained Chef and graduate of Johnson & Wales University. A culinary blogger for 14 years Sarah helps the home cook prepare her recipes with professional results.