Make Christmas morning easier for yourself by having Christmas morning breakfast ready with the help of these crock-pot recipes. Oatmeal crock pot recipes, crock pot recipes with bacon, warm drinks in the crock pot and sweet recipes in the slow cooker will help make your Christmas morning easier!
18 Crock Pot Recipes To Make Christmas Morning Easier
I love Christmas morning. I love the idea of the tree aglow, packages under the tree, kids coming down the stairs to see what is to be unwrapped. But once the excitement has died down it is time to eat! But who wants to hit the kitchen and make a mess to make a delicious breakfast? Some people…but not all people.
How about if your breakfast was already done for you when you woke on that magical Christmas morning?
What if you were woken by the wafting of aromas of Christmas morning memories about to be made?
What if it was all done with the help of your Crock Pot Slow cooker?
Here are 18 crockpot recipe to make Christmas morning easier:
Christmas Crockpot Recipes Featuring Oatmeal:
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Oatmeal
- SLOW COOKER BLUEBERRY MUFFIN OATS
- CROCK-POT MAPLE CINNAMON STEEL CUT OATMEAL
- Crock Pot Pumpkin Gingerbread Steel Cut Oats
Christmas Crockpot Featuring Bacon:
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Potatoes
- Bacon Tater Crockpot Breakfast
- Crock-Pot Corn Casserole with Bacon
- Christmas Breakfast Bacon Casserole
Christmas Crockpot Sweet Recipes:
- Crock Pot Cinnamon Rolls
- CROCK-POT BANANA BREAD
- Crock-Pot Orange Sweet Rolls
- Crock Pot Cinnamon-Raisin French Toast
Christmas Crockpot Warm Drinks:
- CROCK POT CRANBERRY CIDER by Kleinworth & Co
- Crockpot White Chocolate Latte from Today’s Creative Life
- SLOW COOKER CANDY CANE WHITE HOT CHOCOLATE from Real House Moms
- Cranberry Wassail (Easy Crockpot Recipe) from Living Chic On The Cheap
- Hot Buttered Rum in the CrockPot from A Year of Slow Cooking
Are you in need of a Crockpot/Slow cooker? Here are some that might fit your needs:
Other great Slow Cooker recipes:
- Easy Crockpot Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Crockpot Chicken Corn Soup
- Crockpot Hashbrown, Sausage, Egg & Cheese Casserole
- Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Crockpot Granola Bars That Are Vegan and Gluten Free!
- Crockpot Lasagna
- 8 Tips for Slow Cooker Success
- How To Make Yogurt In The Crockpot
Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe
Stuffed pepper soup has all the flavors of your favorite stuffed bell peppers but without the work and mess of making stuffed peppers.
Cabbage Roll Soup Recipe
Cabbage roll soup is a winter comfort food with all the same flavors of your favorite stuffed cabbage rolls, but in a bowl!
Crock-Pot Beef Stroganoff Recipe
This is my take on Julia Child's classic beef stroganoff recipe. There is no need for cream of mushroom soup in this easy beef stroganoff with my step by step instructions to make the quick and easy stroganoff sauce.
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls Recipe
This is my family’s cabbage roll recipe and you will be surprised how easy they are to make. This is the ultimate comfort food from the old country.
Slow Cooker Soup Recipes For Winter
These are some of my favorite winter slow cooker recipes. If you are looking for some good winter soups to warm you from within, these winter crock pot recipes will surely hit the spot. This collections of easy winter soups will bring you delicious bowls full of comfort.
Crockpot Ham And Potato Soup
There is nothing more comforting that a warm bowl of ham and potato soup on a cold winter day. This cheesy crockpot ham and potato soup uses up leftover ham, potatoes, corn and peas. Set your crockpot in the morning and come home to delicious soup your whole family will love.
9 Crock Pot Recipes To Make Your Beach Vacation Easier
When you are thinking about beach vacation meal planning these crock pot meals will help make your time in the kitchen short when you are trying to put together vacation meals on a budget.
19 Crock Pot Recipes To Help You Have A Laid Back New Years Day
I have put together 19 crock pot recipes to help you have a laid back New Years Day. I love New Years day because it is the last holiday of the busy holiday season. I feel it is the most laid back holiday out of them all.