Calling all pop heads! Easy marshmallow pops featuring lego heads are perfect for any lego themed party. Lego head marshmallow pops are easy to make and will be the hit of your child's birthday party.
Don’t lose this recipe! Enter your email below and we will email this recipe to you, plus more yummy recipes weekly.
Lego Head Marshmallow Pops
Last year my son wanted a Buzz and Woody themed birthday party. Again.
The love for Toy Story runs deep with this one! Last year we did a little Photo Booth with an Etch-A-Sketch theme. I have a tutorial for you!
THIS year he is ALL ABOUT everything Lego. And not lego duplo. NOOOOoo! He wants 'tiny Legos'.
me us Lego now has Lego Juniors.
So in planning his birthday party he told me he wanted to have cake pops that looked like the Lego head. Um? Have you seen the lego head? It looks like a marshmallow. Let's go with a marshmallow instead of a cake pop. Deal?
Lego Head Marshmallow Pop Ingredients:
- Mini marshmallows
- Regular marshmallows (did you know you can MAKE your own marshmallows!)
- Yellow candy melts
- Lollipop Sticks
- Chocolate chips (for face details) or use a Black Food Writer Marker
Marshmallow Pop Technique:
Cut the mini marshmallows in half horizontally and attached them to the regular marshmallows with drop of melted yellow candy melts.
Dip the lollipop stick in the melted candy melts and insert in to the bottom of the 'Lego Head'.
Popular recipes to try:
- Sous Vide Seabass
- 10 Easy, Delicious Foil Packet Meals For Camping
- Black Raspberry Pie
- Homemade Seasoned Ranch Cheese Crackers
- 18 Crock Pot Recipes To Make Christmas Morning Easier
- Easy Juicy Oven Roasted Brined Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe
- Ham pot pie recipe
- 9 Crock Pot Recipes To Make Your Beach Vacation Easier
- Applesauce Cup Valentine’s Day Free Printable
- How To Roast Garlic And Store In Olive Oil
- Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls
- Cranberry, Almond Biscotti Recipe
- Strawberry Jam Made With Sure Jell
I did not have a piece of styrofoam to help keep the Lego Heads from getting messed up while they dried BUT I did have my grill basket! I am thinking some colanders would work also.
I pipped on the faces or you can use the edible food markers once the candy coating has set completely.
How so I store marshmallow pops?
Marshmallow pops can be stored on the counter for up to a week. These are great make ahead birthday party treat. The chocolate coating will keep the marshmallow fresh. For added protection, add a lollipop bag over the pop head and secure with tape or ribbon.
This post was originally published in 2014