A simple list of easy meals to make on vacation. When you are thinking about beach vacation meal planning these crockpot meals will help make your time in the kitchen short when you are trying to put together vacation meals on a budget.
Easy Vacation Meals
You want to eat delicious food but don't want to spend hours in the kitchen as you do at home. These beach crockpot meals will keep your hand out of the kitchen and your toes in the sand!
It is vacation time! You have booked that beautiful house, condo or bungalow by the beach and you are planning your meal prep. Vacation should mean eating delicious food but not wanting to spend hours in the kitchen as you do at home.
Beach vacation meal planning
Don't be the person who has to stays back at the vacation rental chopping, cooking and cleaning up while everyone else is basking in the sun, jumping in the waves or reading their favorite novel by the pool.
Pack your trusty Crock-Pot Slow Cooker and grab the ingredients for a few of these recipes and you are all set!
Easy meal to prep on vacation
Fill the crockpot in the morning (or night before depending on the recipe) and you let the crockpot do the work for you! Now go pour yourself a glass of wine, water, beer or cocktail! You deserve it. Be sure to pack a jar or two of homemade strawberry jam for breakfast. Popular recipes to try:
- 10 Easy, Delicious Foil Packet Meals For Camping
- Homemade Seasoned Ranch Cheese Crackers
- 18 Crock Pot Recipes To Make Christmas Morning Easier
- Easy Juicy Oven Roasted Brined Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe
- Ham pot pie recipe
- 9 Crock Pot Recipes To Make Your Beach Vacation Easier
- How To Roast Garlic And Store In Olive Oil
- Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls
- Cranberry, Almond Biscotti Recipe
- Strawberry Jam Made With Sure-Jell
Beach Crockpot Meals:
- Crockpot Hashbrown, Sausage, Egg & Cheese Casserole
- Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Lasagna In The Crock Pot
- Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken Recipe <--- So good with Chipotle Corn Salsa or Mexican Corn Dip
- Crockpot Chicken Corn Soup
- Copycat Chipotle Style Carnitas Recipe
- Chipotle Copycat Roasted Chili-Corn Salsa
- Crock-Pot Slow Black Bean Soup
- Crockpot Mexican corn and chicken soup
- Crockpot Ham and Potato Soup
- Beanless Chili
- Beef Stroganoff in the slow cooker
- Bolognese served over pasta
Plus you might want to search through these recipes to see if any of them will make your beach vacation a bit tastier!
This post was originally posted in July 2016.