Here are some easy Spanish appetizer recipes for your next tapas party. Pair these easy Spanish tapas recipes with a bottle of Spanish red wine and a loaf of fresh, crusty bread and you will make a meal out of these simple recipes.
It probably was in college when I learned what a Tapa was. Small plates of intensely flavored, mostly savory sometimes sweet, appetizers or snacks. My kind of food! Tapas are native to Spain and can be served warm or cold, depending on the recipe.
If you are a fan of charcuterie and cheese boards Spanish tapas are for you! Make a few of the recipes and make a meal out of them. Assign a recipe to different friends and have them bring them to a potluck style tapas party.
More appetizers to try:
- Fried goat cheese - an easy appetizer, a delicious topping to a salad or served on your favorite burger. This recipe can be made into fried goat cheese disks or fried goat cheese balls.
- Cream cheese sausage balls - delicious appetizer, perfect for holiday parties or game day snacking.
- Brazilian cheese bread recipe - use tapioca flour or tapioca starch and freshly grated parmesan cheese. They are best when they are served warm, fresh out of the oven.
- Crab corn fritters recipe - With the help of a box of jiffy corn muffin mix this delicious corn fritter recipe is ready for summer parties, backyard barbecues or even game day!
- Fried pickle spears - one of my favorite Disney Snacks and with this easy copycat recipe, you can now make Disneyland fried pickles any time you want!
- Buffalo chicken dip egg rolls - the combination of all the buffalo chicken dip ingredients, wrapped in an egg roll wrapper and fried to a crisp.