A collection of a variety of your favorite mini cookie cup recipes. Simple cookie recipes that everyone can make and many feature refrigerated cookie dough.
These bite-sized desserts would pair well with soft caramels, mini black bottom cupcakes and other Christmas desserts. I just published some Valentine's Day Cookie cups for you. Save that recipe for later!
- 24-Cup Non-Stick Mini-Muffin Pan - Easy release silicone based non-stick coating for ease of baking and cleanup
- Cooling Racks - The ⅜" x ⅜" grid spacing maximizes the contact with the air and leaks residues under the premise that the food will not fall.
- Pastry Dough Tart Tamper - Place dough into tart pan, dust end of tamper with flour and press dough evenly into the bottom and sides of the pan
- Disposable Pastry Bags and Tips Set - Each pipping bag, coupler, piping tips, bag ties are reusable and dishwasher safe.
- 9.6 Cup Plastic Storage Containers with Lid - 100 percent leak proof, airtight food storage containers feature crystal clear, BPA free Tritan plastic that offers 360 degree clarity, and helps keep food fresh and secure
Cheesecake Cookie Cup Recipes
Cheesecake cookie cups are perfect for when you want a bite or two of cheesecake but don't want to commit to a full slice of cake. Many of these recipes use a no-bake cheesecake filling.
- Vanilla Cheesecake Cookie Cups - combines two of the most beloved sweets to create the perfect flavour explosion.
- Gingerbread Cheesecake Cookie Cups - the perfect way to start off Christmas! A soft, chewy gingerbread cookie cup is filled with a brown sugar spiced no bake cheesecake.
- Cheesecake Cookie Cups - sugar cookie crust and a delicious white chocolate cream cheese filling. Can be made with gluten-free, whole wheat or all-purpose flour.
- Strawberry Cheesecake Chocolate Cookie Cups - moist and chewy chocolate cookie cup that’s filled with a no bake strawberry cheesecake. It’s a yummy flavor combo that makes me think of chocolate covered strawberries
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookie Cups - decadent peanut butter chocolate chip cheesecake cookie cups have a really long name, but are packed with delicious flavor!!
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookie Cups - Sugar cookie cups are filled with a creamy no-bake red velvet cheesecake filling!
Cookie Cups Made With Peanut Butter
Peanut butter is a favorite ingredient when it comes to making cookies. These recipes feature my favorite nut butter!
- Peanut Butter Cookie Cups with Dark Chocolate Ganache - make them for your friends and family and wait for the smiles to show up on their faces!
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Cookie Cups - a lunchbox classic to taken to the next level.
- Peanut Butter Fudge Cups - peanut butter cookies filled with a simple chocolate fudge
- Peanut butter cookie cups - stuffed with a mini Reese’s peanut butter cup. These cookies are a fail proof dessert recipe great for any occasion and perfect for Christmas plates.
- Caramel Peanut Butter Cookie Cups - filled with caramels, mini peanut butter cups, white chocolate peanut butter cups and roasted peanuts.
Chocolate Cookie Cups Recipes
When you think of cookies, chocolate cookies are the first that comes to mind. Check out all these cups with all the chocolate options.
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookie Cups - Dark chocolate cookies filled with a whipped peppermint cheesecake and topped with crushed candy canes!
- Oreo Cheesecake Cookie Cups - perfect for the Oreo lover in your life! These will pair well with my oreo cookie ball truffles.
- Chocolate Pumpkin Spice - Chewy chocolate cookie cups filled with pumpkin pudding and topped with fresh whipped cream.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Cookies - soft and delicious chocolate cookie that’s stuffed with a mini peanut butter cup and topped with a homemade peanut butter frosting!
Christmas Cookie Cups
- Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups - a fun holiday dessert and are perfect for Christmas parties, cookie exchanges or just to put a smile on someone's face!
- Chocolate Peppermint Fluff Cookie Cups - Fluffy pink filling and a fun peppermint pretzel makes these pretty cookies the star of any holiday party!
- Santa Gnome cookies - Making cute food during the holidays is so much fun. And the best part about this little treat is you only need 4 ingredients!
- Mini Christmas Tree Brownie Bites - This adorable treat is so easy to make using either pre-made brownie bites, a boxed mix or your own special homemade brownies.
- Santa Hat Brownie Cookie Cups - Easy to make, gluten free and so fudgy.
Strawberry Cookie Cups
- Fresh Strawberry Pie - Sugar cookie crusts with a homemade strawberry pie filling, oh and this strawberry glaze doesn’t have Jello in it!
- Chocolate Cookie Cups with Strawberry Cream - The chocolate cookie cups have so much chocolate flavor, and the strawberry cream melts in your mouth
- Strawberry Shortcake Sugar Cookie Cups - make the cookie cups ahead of time, keep them in an airtight container, and when ready to serve, top with whipped topping and sliced strawberries.
Cookie Cups For Ice Cream
- One Bowl Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups - made with choc chip cookie dough, the ultimate treat served with ice cream and chocolate sauce.
Cookie Cups Recipes
There is more to a recipe than just the recipe card. Frequently Asked Questions within the blog post that you may find helpful. Simply scroll back up to read them!
- Vanilla Cheesecake Cookie Cups
- Gingerbread Cheesecake Cookie Cups
- Cheesecake Cookie Cups
- Strawberry Cheesecake Chocolate Cookie Cups
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookie Cups
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookie Cups
- Peanut Butter Cookie Cups with Dark Chocolate Ganache
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Cookie Cups
- Peanut Butter Fudge Cups
- Peanut butter cookie cups
- Caramel Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookie Cups
- Oreo Cheesecake Cookie Cups
- Chocolate Pumpkin Spice
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Cookies
- Choose your favorite recipe
- Gather the ingredients
- Make the recipe according to the recipe instructions
Nutritional facts are estimates and are provided as a courtesy to the reader. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates. Nutritional values are calculated via a third party. Changing ingredients, amounts or cooking technique will alter the estimated nutritional calculations.
Sharing of this recipe to social media is both encouraged and appreciated. Please share the direct link back to the recipe. Copy/Pasting and/or screenshots of the recipe to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected. SavoringTheGood®
Leave a Reply