Sous vide recipes are wildly popular for people who love food and want their food to come out perfect without worrying about overcooking or undercooking the recipe. Precision and perfection are what sous vide cooking is all about.
The most popular sous vide recipes:
When I am asked 'what is a good sous vide recipe to start with', these are the best recipes I will point them to after they get their first sous vide cooker. Poached eggs are one of the first recipes I send because poaching eggs the traditional way can be a bit tricky but this recipe gives you perfectly poached eggs every time.
Sous vide bacon is a great example of a super simple 24 hour cook that will give you amazing results. The bacon doesn't curl when you finish it off in the pan and the texture is meaty, yet crunchy.
Sous vide egg bits are the original simple sous vide recipe and everyone is clamoring to make the famous Starbucks eg bites at home. THIS is THAT recipe.
Be sure to check out the rest of the collection of sous vide recipes here -->
Sous Vide Beef Recipes
Beef is probably the first meat that people will cook when they get their first imersion circulator. The precision of the temerature controlled water paried with an extended cooking time will give your cut of beef your prefered doneness from edge to edge.
Sous Vide Dessert Recipes
- Sous Vide Desserts in jars
- Lemon Curd -With this sous vide lemon curd recipe there is no stirring, straining or arm cramps. This lemon curd recipe is cooked in mason jars. Seriously the silkiest lemon curd I have ever made.
- Sous Vide Creme Brûlée - This sous vide creme brulee recipe is practically foolproof. There are four ingredients in this easy creme brulee recipe.
- Sous Vide Oreo Cheesecake - Once you have sous vide cheesecake you may never bake a cheesecake again.
- Grasshopper Cheesecake in jars - These cheesecakes in jars are perfect for portion control or for a dessert bar at a reception or your next holiday party. The sous vide technique ensures that you will never have a dry or cracked cheesecake again!
- Turtle Cheesecake in jars - A delicious variation of sous vide cheesecake is this easy recipe for turtle cheesecake.
- Peanutbutter cheesecake in mini jars - Sous Vide peanut butter cheesecake in jars features a pretzel crust and a chocolate ganache with crushed pretzel garnish. This is one of my favorite sous vide cheesecake recipes because peanut butter, pretzels and chocolate just belong in the same jar together!