Sous vide recipes are wildly popular for people who love food and want their food to taste the best with out worrying about over cooking or or under cooking the recipe. Precision and perfection is what sous vide cooking is all about.
The most popular sous vide recipes:
- Sous vide egg bites – These homemade sous vide egg bites are similar to the Starbucks sous vide bites. Made in mason jars, these breakfast bites are easily transportable for a protein packed breakfast on the go.
- Sous Vide Bacon – Sous vide bacon is cooked overnight and up to 24 hours and will give you the best bacon you have ever eaten. Cooking bacon with the sous vide method will allow the bacon maintain all the flavor, meatiness and juiciness that we love in bacon.
- Sous Vide Poached Eggs – The easiest way to make perfectly poached eggs is to sous vide the egg. Sous vide eggs are poached in the shell and will be your favorite way of cooking silky, custard eggs.
- Sous Vide Turkey Roulade – This turkey roulade recipe is perfection on a plate! Your choice of turkey tenderloin or boneless, skinless turkey breast is butterflied and rolled up with a simple sausage and cranberry stuffing.
- Sous Vide Turkey Breast – The easiest way to cook a turkey breast is with these simple sous vide instructions. The time is long but the results are a succulent, perfectly cooked turkey breast. Learn how to get a crispy skin like it was oven roasted!
- Sous vide pork chops – Sous vide boneless pork chops are juicy and tender perfection from edge to edge. Adjust the the water temperature to achieve your favorite doneness on your pork chops.
- Sous vide hollandaise – Sous Vide hollandaise is practically fool proof. With the help of sous vide this easy hollandaise sauce recipe is prefect for spooning over eggs Benedict, asparagus or salmon.
- Sous vide cold brew coffee base – Sous Vide cold brew coffee base is perfect for when you want cold brew coffee with out the wait.
Beef Sous Vide Recipes
- Stuffed Flank Steak (flank steak pinwheels) – The best way to cook stuffed flank steak is with the sous vide cooking method. Flank steak pinwheels are cooked to the perfect temperature from edge to edge when you sous vide stuffed flank steak.
- Sous Vide Mississippi Pot Roast Recipe – Sous vide Mississippi pot roast has 5 easy to find ingredients and will be the most flavorful pot roast you will ever make for your family.
- Sous Vide Flank Steak Fajitas – This make ahead recipe is full of delicious flavors. The Flank Steak is juicy, tender and flavorful thanks to the sous vide cooking technique.
- Sous vide beef burgundy – Sous vide beef burgundy is an easy recipe to introduce you to sous vide cooking. Combining the techniques and flavors of a traditional beef burgundy with the advanced technology of sous vide cooking will make you change the way you cook beef burgundy forever.
- Beef Bolognese (slow cooker beef bolognese instructions too!) -The slow cooker instructions will keep this easy bolognese recipe from heating up your kitchen and the sous vide bolognese sauce instructions will give you tender, delicious meat in the sauce.
- Sous Vide Corned Beef Recipe – If you are looking for the best way to cook corned beef, you need to try my sous vide corned beef recipe. No longer do you need to wonder how long to boil corned beef or hope it is going to be the texture you love.
Sous Vide Dessert Recipes
- Sous Vide Desserts in jars
- Lemon Curd –With this sous vide lemon curd recipe there is no stirring, straining or arm cramps. This lemon curd recipe is cooked in mason jars. Seriously the silkiest lemon curd I have ever made.
- Sous Vide Creme Brûlée – This sous vide creme brulee recipe is practically foolproof. There are four ingredients in this easy creme brulee recipe.
- Sous Vide Oreo Cheesecake – Once you have sous vide cheesecake you may never bake a cheesecake again.
- Grasshopper Cheesecake in jars – These cheesecakes in jars are perfect for portion control or for a dessert bar at a reception or your next holiday party. The sous vide technique ensures that you will never have a dry or cracked cheesecake again!
- Turtle Cheesecake in jars – A delicious variation of sous vide cheesecake is this easy recipe for turtle cheesecake.
- Peanutbutter cheesecake in mini jars – Sous Vide peanut butter cheesecake in jars features a pretzel crust and a chocolate ganache with crushed pretzel garnish. This is one of my favorite sous vide cheesecake recipes because peanut butter, pretzels and chocolate just belong in the same jar together!
Sous Vide Vegetable Recipes
- Sous vide corn on the cob – When cooking sous vide corn on the cob you are going to have perfect kernels of tender, sweet corn as nature intended corn to be eaten.
- Sous vide pickled vegetables – The vegetables maintain a delightful crispness while taking on the bright flavors of pickling aromatics and spices.
- Sous vide potatoes with rosemary – These potatoes are infused with flavor, creamy on the inside and crisp on the outside. You may never roast a potato again!
- Sous vide asparagus – With the help of this sous vide asparagus recipe your asparagus will be tender, crisp and full of flavor. I find this is a fail proof way on how to cook asparagus.
- Sous vide pickled banana peppers– These are the best pickled banana peppers because they are crips, spicy and ready in hours instead of days.
- Sous Vide fajita vegetables – Sous vide fajita vegetables will change the way you make fajitas! Full of flavor, crisp, tender and charred all at the same time
- Sous vide pickled onions – Making sous vide pickled onions is faster than making a refrigerator pickled onions. Precision temperature in a short amount of time will produce a crisp, flavorful pickled onion.
Sous Vide Seafood Recipes
- Mahi Mahi fish tacos – The Mahi Mahi in this delicious fish taco recipe is tender yet firm thanks to the use of the Sous Vide cooking method. Give the Mahi Mahi a quick pan sear in a cast iron pan for a crispy exterior to the fish.
- Sous vide shrimp (how to perfectly cook shrimp) – Sous vide is the easiest way to perfectly cook shrimp. The shrimp are tender, sweet and juicy. Never have rubbery shrimp again.
- Sous vide sea bass with roasted cherry tomatoes, olives, corn and cappers
Sous Vide Cocktails
- Sous Vide Limoncello
- Grapefruit Infused Gin
- Cucumber Infused Gin
- Sous Vide Vanilla Extract
- Sous vide egg nog
- Sous Vide Peach Moonshine