Thanksgiving turkey egg rolls are the most delicious way to use up Thanksgiving leftovers. A crispy, golden brown egg roll wrapper surrounds your favorite Thanksgiving flavors. Dip in leftover gravy or spread on extra cranberry sauce. You might make these for the Thanksgiving meal next year!
If you need Thanksgiving recipes I suggest starting with turkey brine recipe, and it is always important to safely thaw a frozen turkey followed by how to roast the perfect Thanksgiving turkey, and new this year: how to sous vide a turkey breast and turkey roulade. And you might have seen my Google popular post on how to carve a turkey breast.
I start my Thanksgiving prep making a batch of Thanksgiving turkey brine mix, Cranberry Apple Chutney, review how to carve a turkey breast and new this year making a Sous Vide Turkey Breast. If you want to make a juicy turkey in less time, a spatchcock turkey is for you!
Quick! Before you forget, click here to save this recipe to Pinterest.
What is a Thanksgiving turkey egg roll?
A Thanksgiving egg roll is a non traditional egg roll full of your favorite Thanksgiving flavors. Mashed potatoes, stuffing or dressing, roasted turkey and cranberry sauce. Everything is rolled up and deep fried in an egg roll wrapper.
For the full recipe and complete directions scroll to the bottom of the post for the recipe card! You can also print the recipe!
What are other ingredients you can add to the egg rolls?
Other ingredients could include green beans, diced roasted Brussels sprouts, roasted root vegetables or what ever Thanksgiving flavors you love.
Thanksgiving turkey egg roll ingredients
- Thanksgiving turkey
- Mashed potatoes
- leftover Thanksgiving stuffing
- leftover cranberry sauce
- roll wrappers
- Fry oil
What to serve with Thanksgiving leftovers egg rolls:
More non traditional egg roll recipe:
Can Thanksgiving egg rolls be made in an air fryer?
Most definitely! Thanksgiving egg rolls can be made in an air fryer. An air fryer is a great way of reducing fat in fried foods! After the Thanksgiving feast, we can all save on fat!
How to air fry the egg rolls:
- Heat air fryer to 390F.
- Air fry the Thanksgiving egg rolls in a single layer.
- Air fry for 6-9 minutes.
More Thanksgiving leftovers recipes:
Printable Thanksgiving Egg Roll Recipe:
- 1 cup leftover Thanksgiving turkey
- 1 cup leftover Mashed potatoes
- 1 cup leftover Thanksgiving stuffing
- 1/2 cup leftover cranberry sauce
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- Fry oil
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan to 375.
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface, with the points facing, up, down, left and right.
- In the center of the wrapper, layer 1 tablespoon of mashed potatoes, stuffing, turkey and a teaspoon of cranberry sauce.
- Fold the top corner of the egg roll wrapper over the filling.
- Fold in the left corner and the right corner.
- Place a bit of water on the bottom corner of the egg roll.
- Roll the rest of the egg roll to close.
- Deep fry for 2-3 minutes, turning often, until golden brown and heated through.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, Savoring The Good, LLC may earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 egg roll
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 222 Total Fat: 6g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 27mg Sodium: 323mg Carbohydrates: 33g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 4g Protein: 8g