Easter Sunday calls for a traditional Easter dinner menu, family and friends gathered around the dinner table enjoying delicious recipes and chatting about family tradition.
Here is my collection of the best Easter dinner ideas including breakfast ideas, brunch ideas, Easter appetizers, main courses, easy side dishes, Easter cookie recipes and other tasty treats to make your Easter celebration memorable and delicious.
🥐 Easter Breakfast Ideas
Start your Easter morning off on a delicious note with these delicious easter breakfast ideas.
- PICONI ASCOLANI: BAKED EASTER RAVIOLI - Piconi ascolani are not difficult to make and so delicious you will always wish you had made more. Traditionally eaten for Easter breakfast but are great as finger food or antipasto.
- Double Chocolate Chip Hot Cross Buns - Easy vegan hot cross buns with TWO types of chocolate chips. They are fluffy, will melt in your mouth and better than store-bought!
- Homemade cherry scones - topped with a white chocolate drizzle and a sprinkle of chopped pistachios for the perfect scone bite.
- Chaffles - low-carb, keto-friendly, sugar-free waffles, all with just 3 simple ingredients.
- Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls - proof and bake cinnamon rolls for breakfast or brunch without the work of a traditional cinnamon roll.
- Sous vide bacon - cooked overnight and up to 24 hours and will give you the best bacon you have ever eaten.
- LAZY STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE FRENCH TOAST - Fresh sweet strawberries and dollops of creamy cheesecake slow cooked together with the classic flavors of French toast. Brunch will never be the same!
🍾 Easter Brunch Ideas
Easter brunch is a great way to celebrate the holiday with friends and family! Here are some delicious menu items to help celebrate this special occasion. Don't forget to make my Easter cocktail!
- Salmon lox recipe - Bagels and lox are a brunch favorite in my house and with this recipe, they will be popular in your home too.
- Cherry scones - topped with a white chocolate drizzle and a sprinkle of chopped pistachios for the perfect scone bite.
- Miso Ramen Deviled Eggs - an incredibly flavorful twist on the traditional deviled eggs. Spiced, soy sauce marinated eggs, filled with a creamy yolk filling and dripping with umami flavor. They’re perfect for Easter!
- Rosti Eggs Benny - absolutely mouthwatering and perfect for a special brunch. It is a delicious alternative to a classic eggs Benedict. Serve with a sous vide egg and sous vide hollandaise sauce.
- Smoked Bacon Wrapped Asparagus (Whole30 Paleo) - makes an easy and delicious side dish or brunch recipe! With little prep, these bundles will be on your table in no time!
- Ham and Cheese Brunch Bake - This Sherry, Ham and Cheese Brunch Bake is an easy main dish for brunch. It’s layered with so much flavor and you can make it ahead of time, too.
- Paska Bread - We make this traditional Ukrainian Easter bread recipe every Easter holiday and use any leftovers to make the most delicious french toast. Serve with whipped butter or cinnamon brown sugar butter from my compound butters collection.
🥕 Appetizers For Easter
Choose from these Easter appetizer recipes to serve your family and guests as the rest of the Easter meal is being prepared.
- Pineapple cheese ball - vintage recipe from my childhood.
- Homemade salmon lox - 6 simple ingredients and tastes better than any store-bought cured salmon lox!
- Fried goat cheese - an easy appetizer, a delicious topping to a salad.
- Cream cheese sausage balls - tender and delicious appetizer, perfect for an Easter appetizer.
- Warm Seasoned Olives - jarred olives, olive oil, rosemary, garlic, and aromatics.
- Bisquick® sausage cheese balls - 3 ingredients and the first batch is ready to serve in 30 minutes.
- Chipped beef cheese ball - my favorite appetizer recipe to serve while waiting for guests to arrive.
🍖 Easter Dinner Ideas (Main Dish)
Set your holiday table with these delicious easter dinner recipes. Whether it is a roast lamb or a classic ham one of these main dishes is shore to be the hit of your Easter menu.
- Slow cooker spiral ham - The ham slow cooks during your busy day and comes out with great flavor thanks to the tasty honey mustard ham glaze.
- Roasted Raspberry Ham Recipe - If you want a unique, flavorful, easy-to-make ham recipe, this is it! This delicious raspberry ham recipe will quickly become a family favorite.
- Roasted Boneless Leg of Lamb - Tender, juicy this recipe requires just 15 minutes of prep and less than 2 hours of roasting time. A beautiful roasted leg of lamb that's perfect for your Easter table.
- Irish Stout Beer Braised Lamb Pie - This savory pie is loaded with tender braised lamb, potatoes, root vegetables and herbs in a rich, flavorful gravy. Topped with a golden, flaky pie dough, this hearty meal is perfect Easter dinner.
- Copycat Honey Baked Ham - the ham glaze makes the most incredible crispy-sweet ham edges.
🥗 Easter Side Dishes
Find the perfect side dish from the list below.
- Twice-baked potato casserole with bacon - Crisp bacon, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and green onions fill every fork full of this kid-friendly recipe.
- Crispy Smashed Brussel Sprouts - keto low-carb side dish has crispy, parmesan cheese cheezy edges and oven-roasted caramel goodness.
- KETO DEVILED EGGS RECIPE WITHOUT MAYONNAISE (PALEO) - These Deviled Eggs are made with avocado and bacon! They’re easy to make, unexpectedly delicious and always a crowd favorite. Perfect for your Easter!
- Dill Pickle Pasta Salad - wonderful balance of brine, crunch, salt and creaminess this pasta salad is made with a simple homemade dill ranch dressing.
- Instant Pot Potato Salad - tender potatoes, crisp pickles, hard-boiled eggs, and a creamy dressing. It comes together in no time thanks to the Instant pot.
- Scalloped Potatoes - Thinly sliced potatoes, a creamy sauce, cheese and spices come together in this delicious dish.
- Honey Garlic Roasted Carrots - Honey Garlic Roasted Carrots are delicious, tender, and tossed in a sweet honey garlic butter sauce.
- Purple Sweet Potato Pie with Torched Meringue - featuring buttery pie dough filled with a creamy, smooth filling of lightly-spiced purple sweet potato custard topped with a sweet, toasted Swiss meringue. It's easy, delicious, and oh-so beautiful!
- Hash Brown Casserole - The recipe makes a 13×9 dish and will feed a crowd.
🍨 Easter Recipes - Desserts
Top off your Easter meal off with a sweet treat!
- Chocolate Bark Easter Brownies - When you can’t decide if you want a chocolate bar or gooey chocolate brownies, there’s always Chocolate Bark Brownies. The best of both worlds and perfect for any holiday.
- Carrot Sheet Cake - Perfect for entertaining, learn how to make this easy Carrot Sheet Cake Recipe and enjoy all the flavors of traditional layered carrot cake, in a fraction of the time.
- Cadbury Cream & Mini Egg Brownies - A fudgy brownie base with a Cadbury Cream Egg and marshmallow middle-layer finished with a chocolatey Shredded Wheat and Mini Egg Easter nest topping.
- Strawberry Shortcake - Biscuit-like cake layers combined with sweet macerated strawberries and fresh whipped cream make this beautiful dessert a true show stopper. Instead of individual strawberry shortcakes, this recipe is perfect for a party or a crowd.
- EASY EASTER CAKE - This fun speckled cake is perfect for Easter! With peep layers and an easy white cake your whole family will love it!
- Soft Salted Caramels - Caramels are one of the easiest candies you can make at home in under 30 minutes with just 4 ingredients.
🍱 More Recipes To Explore
👩🏻🍳 Sarah Mock
Sarah Mock is a classically trained Chef and graduate of Johnson & Wales University. A culinary blogger for 14 years Sarah helps the home cook prepare her recipes with professional results.
So many delicious things to make in this post! Thanks for adding my baked Easter ravioli! Will share for sure! All the best from Italy!